Search Account Manager
Discover the team behind the most predictive advertising management platform
Do you excel at working with large data in a fast-paced startup environment? We are looking for passionate candidates with search industry experience who enjoy working with clients across different verticals. At QuanticMind, you'll be joining one of the fastest growing companies in the marketing automation business.
QuanticMind, the Platform for Smarter Advertising, is the pioneer of predictive advertising management software for paid search, shopping, and social channels. By reinventing ad management point solutions through machine learning, distributed cloud computing, and in-memory processing, QuanticMind delivers the most intelligent, scalable, and fastest platform for maximizing advertising performance for enterprises. A global community of data-driven marketers relies on QuanticMind’s data science-powered platform to anticipate and execute the best and most granular advertising investments.
We are looking for passionate candidates with search marketing industry experience who enjoy working with clients across different verticals.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills to deliver customer focused solutions
- Demonstrated passion for search marketing and technology and their use in driving revenue and customer satisfaction
- Experience running paid search, shopping, and/or paid social programs
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Create and manage PPC accounts/campaigns in Google Ads and Bing Ads
- Manage Search, Display, and Shopping digital advertising campaigns
- Conduct keyword research, write ad copy, and establish bidding strategies
- Analyze SEM/PPC campaign results and adjust strategy accordingly
- Communicate with clients regularly to discuss goals and implement optimizations
- Provide recommended strategies to clients based on keen understanding of advertising program and business goals
- Execute periodic business review sessions
- Act as a strategic resource to clients
- Minimum of 3 years experience managing search campaigns across several verticals
- Strong understanding of paid search tactics and techniques, effectively driving day-to-day execution of products and service
- Demonstrated experience in utilizing best practices in paid search to achieve the client’s performance goals
- Implemented testing initiatives in key areas such as ad creatives, landing page messaging, landing page layout, audience segmentation, placements, networks, and 3rd-party tools
- Created roadmaps planning strategic initiatives & optimization efforts to hit client goals and targets
- Subject matter expertise in performance-based online marketing
Benefits and Perks
- Highly competitive compensation packages
- Medical / Dental / Vision Insurance
- Unlimited sick time and paid time off
QuanticMind provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national orgin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, QuanticMind will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Interested in Learning More? Apply Today.
How’d we get here? It began when our founding team, while working at NexTag, realized the greater advertising management industry needed a new approach. We have grown with a passion to build an intelligent, scalable, and fast platform that leverages data science to change the way marketers reach their audiences.