Market Research Analyst
QuanticMind, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Discover the team behind the most predictive advertising management platform
QuanticMind, the Platform for Smarter Advertising, is the pioneer of predictive advertising management software for paid search and social channels. By reinventing ad management point solutions through machine learning, distributed cloud computing, and in-memory processing, QuanticMind delivers the most intelligent, scalable, and fastest platform for maximizing advertising performance for enterprises. A global community of data-driven marketers relies on QuanticMind’s data science-powered platform to anticipate and execute the best and most granular advertising investments.
We're looking to grow our Revenue Intelligence team with self-starters with a healthy mix of analytical brilliance, incredible attention to detail and a strong entrepreneurial compass. This is a tremendous opportunity to get into an early stage startup in a hot market and be given substantial responsibilities and upside from day one.
- Analyze complex research requests to provide actionable recommendations and key findings
- Work together with the Sales Development and Marketing teams to work on researching top target accounts and assisting in creating Account Strategy and Messaging
- Support the revenue generating teams by assisting with lead generation processes
- Create top target lists for the Sales teams and cleanse CRM data
- Recently graduated or in the last year of Business Administration, Political Science, Management Science, Sociology
- Experience with Salesforce or another CRM Software is preferred
- Team focused attitude with the ability to work independently with minimal supervision
Benefits and Perks
- Highly Competitive Compensation
- Catered Lunches InHouse
- Fun Happy Hours and Cool Team Events
- Casual Dress Every Day
Interested in Learning More? Apply Today.
QuanticMind provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, QuanticMind will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
How’d we get here? It began when our founding team, while working at NexTag, realized the greater advertising management industry needed a new approach. We have grown with a passion to build an intelligent, scalable, and fast platform that leverages data science to change the way marketers reach their audiences.
Want to learn more about QuanticMind? Visit QuanticMind's website.
Jobs You May Like
Qualtrics , Provo
Counsel, Business & Legal Affairs, International Originals
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Global Product Development Finance Manager
Faraday Future, Gardena, CA
Business Operations Analyst, Systems
Markforged, Watertown, MA
Fulfillment Lead - Denver
Enjoy, Denver, CO
SimilarWeb, Tel Aviv