QuanticMind, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Discover the team behind the most predictive advertising management platform
QuanticMind, the Platform for Smarter Advertising, is the pioneer of predictive advertising management software for paid search and social channels. By reinventing ad management point solutions through machine learning, distributed cloud computing, and in-memory processing, QuanticMind delivers the most intelligent, scalable, and fastest platform for maximizing advertising performance for enterprises. A global community of data-driven marketers relies on QuanticMind’s data science-powered platform to anticipate and execute the best and most granular advertising investments.
- Reach outbound to potential clients and qualify them for a discovery call via phone and email
- Create a great first impression to our prospects by providing them with a quality experience
- Partner with our experienced Account Executives and Sales Engineers to help fill their pipeline and develop your skills
- Maintain active engagement with new and existing leads through creative follow-up communications designed to increase customer interest in our products
- Achieve monthly quotas of sourced qualified opportunities and closed business
- Excellent English written/verbal communication skills
- Strong desire to be in technology sales
- High energy and positive attitude
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited University is strongly preferred
- Sales experience
- Prior inside sales experience
- Experience being held to metrics
- Ability to prioritize, take initiative and manage time effective
Benefits and Perks
- Highly Competitive Base Salary + Commission
- Catered Lunches InHouse
- Fun Happy Hours and Cool Team Events
- Casual Dress Everyday
Interested in Learning More? Apply Today.
QuanticMind provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, QuanticMind will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
How’d we get here? It began when our founding team, while working at NexTag, realized the greater advertising management industry needed a new approach. We have grown with a passion to build an intelligent, scalable, and fast platform that leverages data science to change the way marketers reach their audiences.
Want to learn more about QuanticMind? Visit QuanticMind's website.
Jobs You May Like
Enterprise Sales Manager
Movable Ink , UK
Senior Business Value Analyst
Sales Support Specialist - Seasonal
Peloton, Boca Raton, FL
Regional Sales Manager (Sydney, Australia)
PlanGrid, Sydney, Australia
Enterprise Account Executive
Sales Development Representative