Core Platform Engineer
Quartet, New York, NY
Quartet is building a collaborative ecosystem linking behavioral and physical health
Current projects the Core Platform Team is working on that you could help contribute to:
- Developing APIs and services to allow flexible and scalable interactions across all Quartet products and services based on a Domain-driven design approach
- Partnering with Data Science to build out our Recommendation Service to identify and match patients to the right care pathways
- Working with Data Engineering to create a unified profile for patients across multiple heterogeneous data sources
- Experience working on backend systems in a major programming language, including common frameworks. We use Java and Spring Boot, but are open to experience in others like Django, Ruby on Rails, Flask, Dropwizard, etc
- Experience building and operating web services and APIs
- Hands on work with relational database modeling
- Experience working with ORMs and understanding where they’re good and bad. Able to handroll SQL queries where needed
- Experience designing, building, operationally maintaining, and evolving a technical system. We own our applications soup to nuts, from conception to implementation to production where we monitor and alarm on incidents, resolving and improving the system over time
- Experience interfacing with third party APIs such as Google Maps
- Interest in solving real-world healthcare problems
- A desire to work on a highly-collaborative, mission-driven team
Benefits and perks of working at Quartet include:
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Enhanced mental health benefits
- Paid membership to One Medical
- Pre-tax health, transit and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Fee-free 401(k) program
- Unlimited vacation and sick leave, and competitive family leave policy
- Amazing office with stocked kitchen, weekly yoga, meditation services and regular company gatherings
- Working with some of the most talented and mission-driven minds in the industry!
Quartet is a technology company transforming the way mental healthcare is delivered, by making it more accessible and integrated into primary care.
Our platform relies on advanced analytics, proven treatment programs, and easy-to-use technology to improve outcomes and total cost of care.
Quartet partners with insurers and physicians, making it easy to connect their patients to integrated BH care that is proven to deliver better healthcare outcomes and lower total system cost.
Be a Better Quartet Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Quartet when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Quartet? Visit Quartet's website.
Jobs You May Like
Backend Software Engineer
QuanticMind, Redwood City
Embedded Software Engineer, ADAS and Self Driving
Faraday Future, Gardena, CA
Software Engineer – Haskell
Web Development Immersive Instructor
General Assembly, Los Angeles
Business Analyst / ROI/ Modeling - Work Remote
Cloud Technology Partners, Live Anywhere