Core Platform Engineer
Quartet, New York, NY
Quartet is building a collaborative ecosystem linking behavioral and physical health
- Designing and building the core distributed systems that drive impactful outcomes for patients
- Developing APIs and services to allow flexible and scalable interactions across Quartet
- Creating consistent and thoughtful interaction patterns via our query APIs
- Understanding the business objectives and goals and designing services that couple business logic with reusable components for future expansion
- Coordinating with product, data science, and other engineering teams to govern and expand the core schemas, data, and insights to drive forward our vision and mission
- Experience working on distributed systems
- Experience working with Java and Spring
- Experience building and operating web services and APIs
- Has worked with SQL databases (PostgreSQL preferred)
- Interest in solving real-world healthcare problems
- A great sense of humor and an ability to add to our dynamic culture
- A desire to work on a highly-collaborative, mission-driven team
- Ideal candidate has 5+ years of engineering experience
Quartet has been named among Modern Healthcare's 100 Best Places To Work in 2016! Benefits and perks of working at Quartet include:
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Enhanced mental health benefits
- Paid membership to One Medical
- Pre-tax health, transit and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Fee-free 401(k) program
- Unlimited vacation and sick leave, and competitive family leave policy
- Amazing office with stocked kitchen, weekly yoga, meditation services and regular company gatherings
- Working with some of the most talented and mission-driven minds in the industry!
Quartet is a technology company transforming the way mental healthcare is delivered, by making it more accessible and integrated into primary care.
Our platform relies on advanced analytics, proven treatment programs, and easy-to-use technology to improve outcomes and total cost of care.
Quartet partners with insurers and physicians, making it easy to connect their patients to integrated BH care that is proven to deliver better healthcare outcomes and lower total system cost.
Be a Better Quartet Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Quartet when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Quartet? Visit https://www.quartethealth.com/
Jobs You May Like
Forward Deployed Software Engineer
Palantir Technologies, New York, NY
Full Stack Developer - Budapest
Staff Technical Program Manager - QA Engineering
PlayStation, San Francisco, CA
Video Transcoding Engineer
Vimeo, New York, NY
Linux Systems Administrator
PlayStation, Aliso Viejo, CA