Quartet, New York, NY
Quartet is building a collaborative ecosystem linking behavioral and physical health
- Develop and maintain tools and systems to ingest, transform, and distribute numerous application streams as canonical data models and features.
- Implement and vend data ingestion, transformation, and feature generation tools to data science, ML, and partner services teams.
- Work with subject matter experts and product managers in architecting models to improve reliability and interpretability of data for analytical and business needs.
- Understanding Quartet business objectives and design services that couple business logic with reusable components for future expansion.
- Monitoring performance and advising any necessary infrastructure changes.
- Leverage best practices in testing, continuous integration, and delivery.
- Build a world class, scalable health data ingestion pipeline.
- Drive down the time to insight by improving the accessibility and organization of data.
- Experience with integration of data from multiple heterogeneous data sources
- Experience developing in Python and Spark (Scala and Java a plus)Experience working in distributed systems
- Experience with SQL and data modeling
- Experience standing up and maintaining infrastructure at all levels of the stackInterest in solving real-world healthcare problems
- A great sense of humor and an ability to add to our dynamic culture
- A desire to work on a highly-collaborative, mission-driven team
- Ideal candidate has 5+ years of engineering experience
- Experience with HL7 and other healthcare data exchange standards a big plus
- Experience with AWS Experience with Apache Airflow
Quartet is a technology company transforming the way mental healthcare is delivered, by making it more accessible and integrated into primary care.
Our platform relies on advanced analytics, proven treatment programs, and easy-to-use technology to improve outcomes and total cost of care.
Quartet partners with insurers and physicians, making it easy to connect their patients to integrated BH care that is proven to deliver better healthcare outcomes and lower total system cost.
Be a Better Quartet Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Quartet when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Quartet? Visit Quartet's website.
Jobs You May Like
Full Stack Developer
Vertebrae Inc, Santa Monica
Senior Manager, Quality Assurance
Bluebird Bio, Cambridge, MA, USA
IT Service Delivery Engineer
Knotel, Knotel SF
Senior Electrical Engineer - Hardware System
DiDi Labs, Silicon Valley
Full Stack Engineer
Splash, New York Office
Software Engineer, Full-Stack
Samsara, San Francisco