Senior Data Scientist
Quartet, New York, NY
Quartet is building a collaborative ecosystem linking behavioral and physical health
- Work with an interdisciplinary technical team to develop statistical models in Quartet’s platform.
- Apply data mining and machine learning techniques to develop better personalization and recommendation for patients’ and doctors’ needs.
- Design and develop effective models, features, and algorithms involving multiple datasets - user activity, EHR, ADT, medical claims, pharmacy claims, lab test claims etc.
- Derive insights from descriptive analysis that drive a data-informed process for experimenting with new products to improve patient outcomes.
- Experience building high quality data products.
- 7+ years experience as a data scientist, software engineer with predictive modeling, or similar experience of solving real problems with data mining and machine learning techniques.
- PhD or Master’s Degree in computer science, machine learning, applied statistics, physics, or a related quantitative discipline.
- Proficiency in building Machine Learning (supervised and unsupervised) models and recommendation systems.
- Strong knowledge of mathematical fundamentals: probability theory, linear algebra and statistics.
- Ability to execute, starting from problem definition, to a working implementation.
- Ability to clearly communicate across disciplines and work collaboratively.
- Proficiency in Python and code versioning systems like git.
- Expertise with data science toolkits like scikit-learn and pandas.
- Knowledge of software architectures and tools such as Scala, Hadoop.
- Familiarity working in a Linux server-based environment.
Quartet has been named among Modern Healthcare's 100 Best Places To Work in 2016! Benefits and perks of working at Quartet include:
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Enhanced mental health benefits
- Paid membership to One Medical
- Pre-tax health, transit and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Fee-free 401(k) program
- Unlimited vacation and sick leave, and competitive family leave policy
- Amazing office with stocked kitchen, weekly yoga, meditation services and regular company gatherings
- Working with some of the most talented and mission-driven minds in the industry!
Quartet is a technology company transforming the way mental healthcare is delivered, by making it more accessible and integrated into primary care.
Our platform relies on advanced analytics, proven treatment programs, and easy-to-use technology to improve outcomes and total cost of care.
Quartet partners with insurers and physicians, making it easy to connect their patients to integrated BH care that is proven to deliver better healthcare outcomes and lower total system cost.
Be a Better Quartet Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Quartet when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Quartet? Visit https://www.quartethealth.com/
Jobs You May Like
Backend Engineer - Elixir
Homepolish, NYC Office, Remote Office
Software Engineer - Full-Stack
Affirm, San Francisco, CA
Kensho, New York City, NY
Director of IT
1010data, New York
Senior Software Engineer, Applications
Vungle, San Francisco
Repair Technicians (Mobile Phones + Tablets)