Experienced Full Stack Engineer
Quartet, New York, NY
Quartet is building a collaborative ecosystem linking behavioral and physical health
Your Responsibilities at Quartet
- Participate in and lead technical architectural planning sessions with other engineers
- Contribute to our code base and help ensure that our coding standards and patterns are observed through code reviews and pair programming
- Be an active participant in our engineering culture by blogging and speaking about your engineering experiences at Quartet
- Work closely with Product and Design to scope features
- Collaborate with our DevOps team to build and scale tools/libraries, streamlining developer workflows and improving the developer experience
- Feel inspired to refactor, implement changes, or develop processes that will improve everyone’s workflow
- Mentor and be mentored -- we are always learning!
Benefits and Perks
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Enhanced mental health benefits
- Paid membership to One Medical
- Pre-tax health, transit and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Fee-free 401(k) program
- Unlimited vacation and sick leave, and competitive family leave policy
- Amazing office with stocked kitchen, family room, weekly team lunches, and regular company gatherings
- Working with some of the most talented and mission-driven minds in the industry!
Quartet is a technology company transforming the way mental healthcare is delivered, by making it more accessible and integrated into primary care.
Our platform relies on advanced analytics, proven treatment programs, and easy-to-use technology to improve outcomes and total cost of care.
Quartet partners with insurers and physicians, making it easy to connect their patients to integrated BH care that is proven to deliver better healthcare outcomes and lower total system cost.
Be a Better Quartet Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Quartet when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Quartet? Visit Quartet's website.
Jobs You May Like
Site Reliability Engineer - Customer, Uptime
Envato, Melbourne, Remote (Australia wide)
Senior Frontend Developer
Braintribe, Belgrade, Serbia
Software Engineer, Customer Centric Engineering (Senior / Staff / Principal)
Okta, San Francisco, CA / San Jose, CA
IT Support Engineer
Peloton, NY HQ
Acquia, Boston, MA
Sr. UI Developer