Regional Sales Executive
Quartet, Seattle, WA
Quartet is building a collaborative ecosystem linking behavioral and physical health
- Essential Duties and Accountabilities:
- Market Launch:Lead in-person sign-up meetings with BHP and/or PCP practices.
- Successfully sell practice on Quartet’s value. Quickly identify and solve operational barriers or personal hesitations that would limit adoption of Quartet.
- Implement extremely clear and documented Quartet work flow within practice.
- Challenge practice to change current attitude towards, and treatment of, mental health.
- Serve as consultative, clinical expert on best practices for recognition and treatment of mental health.
- Market Growth:
- Manage “book of business” of new and existing, regionally distinct, Behavioral Health and/or Primary Care Providers.
- Take a sales-oriented approach to PCP/BHP relationships; break down barriers, provide clinical guidance, challenge user behavior, and ask users to operate in new (and likely uncomfortable) ways.
- Strive to maximize user potential within a strict time frame.
- Lead time-intensive asks requiring persistent follow-up with users who are likely to initially express resistance.
- Collaborate seamlessly with Account Managers to jointly manage user accounts based on recent user feedback and/or behavior.
- Deepen relationships with new and existing users through clinical and scientific support, referral update reports, smart screens, pilot programs, research studies, and additional Quartet offerings as they are developed.
- Market Quartet by attending industry and/or business conferences where we can connect with potential clients.
- Identify and build relationships with key opinion leaders within assigned sales region.
- Partner with marketing team to develop and execute lead generation activities and collateral development.
- Proactively deepen education on news, trends, and emerging technologies in the psychiatric and behavioral health market.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Biology or related discipline or equivalent sales experience.
- Minimum of five years experience in the sales of healthcare related products or services to primary care or behavioral health professionals. Proven track record of sales success required.
- Outstanding professionalism and confidence challenging medical staff on best practices within behavioral health care.
- Experience hearing “no” and pivoting quickly to find mutually agreeable path forward.
- Demonstrated knowledge and successful application of consultative selling skills in a direct to clinician commercial selling environment.
- Proven experience in building and growing a sales region including territory management, sizing, and prioritization of opportunities.
- Ability to represent the customer to both internal peers and external vendors so that all understand both customer needs and expectations.
- Flexibility/adaptability to handle working in an early growth stage company environment. Ability to build new processes and learn new skills quickly.
- Knowledge and willingness to work within a CRM system such as Salesforce.
- Willingness to travel within assigned sales region at least 70% of the time.
Benefits and perks of working at Quartet include:
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Enhanced mental health benefits
- Paid membership to One Medical
- Pre-tax health, transit and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Fee-free 401(k) program
- Unlimited vacation and sick leave, and competitive family leave policy
- Amazing office with stocked kitchen, family room, weekly team lunches, and regular company gatherings
- Working with some of the most talented and mission-driven minds in the industry!
Quartet is a technology company transforming the way mental healthcare is delivered, by making it more accessible and integrated into primary care.
Our platform relies on advanced analytics, proven treatment programs, and easy-to-use technology to improve outcomes and total cost of care.
Quartet partners with insurers and physicians, making it easy to connect their patients to integrated BH care that is proven to deliver better healthcare outcomes and lower total system cost.
Be a Better Quartet Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Quartet when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Quartet? Visit Quartet's website.
Jobs You May Like
Employer Account Executive
Handshake, San Francisco
Senior Salesforce Developer
Gusto, San Francisco
Regional Sales Manager (San Jose, CA)
PlanGrid, San Jose, CA
Sales Development Representative
Justworks, New York, NY
Sr. Demand Generation Manager, Enterprise
Lyft, San Francisco, CA
Regional Account Executive
DoorDash, Hartford, CT