Community Specialist (Mandarin Speaking)
Quartet, New York, NY
Quartet is building a collaborative ecosystem linking behavioral and physical health
- Interact with and provide telephonic, email, or live chat support for our user base, including patients, primary care providers, or behavioral care providers
- Learn and become proficient in all tools required for the role, internal or external to Quartet including but not limited to Hubspot, Zendesk, and other CRM tools or internal services.
- Meet daily productivity targets and engage with our users on a regular cadence, following workflows for different types of users (i.e.clients/BHPs/PCPs)
- Become proficient in Quartet’s scripting and messaging, and be comfortable with frequent adjustments and tweaks to message flow.
- Work cross-functionally and across teams and departments to improve outcomes and deliver state-of-the-art experiences to our community.
- Be proactive and show initiative in solving complex user issues, and be able to experiment and think critically, providing cross-org feedback
- Utilize unique engagement strategies for different user types and support inquiries, whether tech-related or engagement-related
- Collaborate with other Community Engagement Teams
- Fluency in Mandarin required
- Clear understanding of Quartet’s vision and strategy
- Alignment with Quartet's mission
- Willingness and comfort with swift tactical changes based on engagement learnings
- Critical thinking skills, organized, thorough, capable of switching gears fast
- Comfortable engaging over the phone or virtually with patients who are in need of behavioral health services
- Two years of experience, preferably in a fast-paced environment or technology startup
- Passion for improving lives by unifying physical and behavioral health delivery
- Spanish, Portuguese or Cantonese speaker a plus, but not required
Quartet has been named among Modern Healthcare's 100 Best Places To Work in 2016! Benefits and perks of working at Quartet include:
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Enhanced mental health benefits
- Paid membership to One Medical
- Pre-tax health, transit and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Fee-free 401(k) program
- Unlimited vacation and sick leave, and competitive family leave policy
- Working with some of the most talented and mission-driven minds in the industry!
Quartet is a technology company transforming the way mental healthcare is delivered, by making it more accessible and integrated into primary care.
Our platform relies on advanced analytics, proven treatment programs, and easy-to-use technology to improve outcomes and total cost of care.
Quartet partners with insurers and physicians, making it easy to connect their patients to integrated BH care that is proven to deliver better healthcare outcomes and lower total system cost.
Be a Better Quartet Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Quartet when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Quartet? Visit https://www.quartethealth.com/
Jobs You May Like
Sales Specialist (Part-Time) - Las Vegas
rag & bone, Las Vegas, NV
Customer Experience Specialist German
Airbnb, Dublin, Ireland
Application Support Engineer
Customer Experience Partner Manager - Beijing
Airbnb, Beijing, China
thredUP, Austin, TX
Personal Stylist - Part Time ($15 per hour)
RueLaLa, New York City