Chief Revenue Officer
Quartet, New York, NY
Quartet is building a collaborative ecosystem linking behavioral and physical health
- Develop and drive large deal campaigns with prospective health plan, health system, and employer clients end-to-end: initial relationship development, business case building, deal negotiation, and closing
- Leverage our executive team and Board’s relationships within the industry to secure major customer partnerships
- Manage, coach, and mentor a capable team to achieve tremendous results around revenue growth and customer relationship management
- Architect a clear narrative around value delivery to the customer, the Quartet platform for patients, and the importance of our mission
- Develop pricing models that satisfy prospective customers and also enable Quartet to share in the value we create
- Explore new revenue streams and identify opportunities for Quartet to diversify our offering and customer base
- Work across nearly every team at Quartet to ensure that we’re putting the right resources from Quartet forward at the right time to inspire confidence in our prospective customers and appropriately plan a large-scale partnership
- Passion for improving lives by unifying physical and behavioral healthcare delivery
- 10+ years of experience of external-facing roles
- Background scaling companies from $10M to $50-100M+ ARR
- Experience leading and growing a world-class business development team
- Tremendous EQ and the ability to forge and deepen partnerships with key customer stakeholders
- Experience with a more conceptual sale to large enterprise customers
- Strong analytical and modeling skills and the ability to make decisions based on data
- Healthcare experience preferred but not required
Quartet has been named among Modern Healthcare's 100 Best Places To Work in 2016! Benefits and perks of working at Quartet include:
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Enhanced mental health benefits
- Paid membership to One Medical
- Pre-tax health, transit and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Fee-free 401(k) program
- Unlimited vacation and sick leave, and competitive family leave policy
- Amazing office with stocked kitchen, weekly yoga, meditation services and regular company gatherings
- Working with some of the most talented and mission-driven minds in the industry!
Quartet is a technology company transforming the way mental healthcare is delivered, by making it more accessible and integrated into primary care.
Our platform relies on advanced analytics, proven treatment programs, and easy-to-use technology to improve outcomes and total cost of care.
Quartet partners with insurers and physicians, making it easy to connect their patients to integrated BH care that is proven to deliver better healthcare outcomes and lower total system cost.
Be a Better Quartet Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Quartet when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Quartet? Visit https://www.quartethealth.com/
Jobs You May Like
Senior Software Engineer, Mobile
DiDi Labs, Silicon Valley
Business Development Representative - Deutschland
Eventbrite, Berlin, Germany
Don't see a job for you?
Reonomy, NYC HQ
Time Inc. Summer Internship Program
Time Inc., Multiple Locations
Sales Director, Thailand
NerdWallet, San Francisco, CA