Quartet, New York, NY
Quartet is building a collaborative ecosystem linking behavioral and physical health
- Collaborating with teammates to prioritize features through the lens of user, customer, and business needs
- Delivering design decisions at the appropriate fidelity: flows, wireframes, mocks and prototypes
- Validating product and design decisions through testing of prototypes as well as working with product managers to measure impact on live features through data
- Contributing to high-level strategic decision making with the design and product teams
- Advocating for user-centered design within the organization
- Giving and soliciting feedback from other designers, in design reviews as well as one on one
- Understanding users through research: planning studies, conducting interviews and tests, and synthesizing the findings
- 3+ years of applied digital design experience - product design, user experience design, interaction design
- Experience shipping work on both web and mobile
- Flexibility to thrive in a dynamic startup environment
- A portfolio of products you’ve worked on
Benefits and perks of working at Quartet include:
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Enhanced mental health benefits
- Paid membership to One Medical
- Pre-tax health, transit and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Fee-free 401(k) program
- Unlimited vacation and sick leave, and competitive family leave policy
- Amazing office with stocked kitchen, weekly yoga, meditation services and regular company gatherings
- Working with some of the most talented and mission-driven minds in the industry!
Quartet is a technology company transforming the way mental healthcare is delivered, by making it more accessible and integrated into primary care.
Our platform relies on advanced analytics, proven treatment programs, and easy-to-use technology to improve outcomes and total cost of care.
Quartet partners with insurers and physicians, making it easy to connect their patients to integrated BH care that is proven to deliver better healthcare outcomes and lower total system cost.
Be a Better Quartet Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Quartet when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Quartet? Visit Quartet's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Product Manager
Green Bits, Portland, OR
CB Insights, New York
General Manager, Soapbox
Senior Technical Product Manager
PatientPop, Santa Monica, CA
Principal Product Manager - DPS
Hortonworks, Santa Clara, California, United States