Senior Technical Recruiter
Quartet, New York, NY
Quartet is building a collaborative ecosystem linking behavioral and physical health
- Partner with other recruiters to create and execute technical recruitment strategy, with a specific focus on attracting underrepresented talent
- Analyze key recruiting metrics and use data from our Applicant Tracking System to ensure we are building strong candidate pipelines and capturing opportunities to hire exceptional talent
- Work closely with key leaders and hiring managers within Quartet technology teams to identify hiring needs and develop candidate profiles
- Manage the full-cycle recruiting process from candidate identification through offer
- Be an evangelist for Quartet by attending recruiting events, meetups, and tech talks
- Build new recruiting processes to ensure a consistently exceptional candidate experience
- Empower interviewers and managers to use structured interview techniques to vet candidates effectively
- Conduct retrospectives to improve hiring processes; assess what went well and what could be improved for future searches
- 5+ years experience working within growth-stage startups and/or technology companies, at least 3 years focused on tech recruitment
- Strong understanding of technical talent; know how to attract catalytic hires and can effectively engage candidates who are not actively looking for new roles
- Well-connected within the tech industry and able to leverage relationships to source strong talent
- Experience with Greenhouse and Lever preferred
- Bachelor's degree required
- Creative thinking and strong problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills and the ability to partner effectively across the company
- High degree of integrity and a passion for startup environments and challenges
- Strong interest in mental healthcare preferred
Benefits and Perks:
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Enhanced mental health benefits
- Paid membership to One Medical
- Pre-tax health, transit and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Fee-free 401(k) program
- Unlimited vacation and sick leave, and competitive family leave policy
- Amazing office with stocked kitchen, family room, weekly team lunches, and regular company gatherings
- Working with some of the most talented and mission-driven minds in the industry!
Quartet is a technology company transforming the way mental healthcare is delivered, by making it more accessible and integrated into primary care.
Our platform relies on advanced analytics, proven treatment programs, and easy-to-use technology to improve outcomes and total cost of care.
Quartet partners with insurers and physicians, making it easy to connect their patients to integrated BH care that is proven to deliver better healthcare outcomes and lower total system cost.
Be a Better Quartet Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Quartet when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Quartet? Visit Quartet's website.
Jobs You May Like
Employee Relations Partner
Yelp, Phoenix, AZ
Physics Teacher - 2018-2019 School Year
Summit Public Schools, Summit Atlas (West Seattle, WA)
Middle School Social Sciences Teacher - 2018-2019 School Year
Summit Public Schools, Summit K2 (El Cerrito, CA)
Priorities Digital Advertising Fellowship - for Advertising Professionals
Priorities USA, Washington, DC
Jetty, New York, NY
Candidate Sourcing Specialist (Client Engagement)
Kraken Exchange, Europe or Remote