Senior Technical Recruiter
Quartet, New York, NY
Quartet is building a collaborative ecosystem linking behavioral and physical health
- Create and execute technical recruitment strategy, with a specific focus on attracting underrepresented talent
- Analyze key recruiting metrics and use data from our Applicant Tracking System to ensure we are building strong candidate pipelines and capturing opportunities to hire exceptional talent
- Open job requisitions and actively source to find talent to meet current and future hiring needs Work closely with key leaders and hiring managers within Quartet technology teams to identify hiring needs and develop candidate profiles
- Maintain positive relationships and build networks within technology circles
- Manage the full-cycle recruiting process from candidate identification through offer
- Be an evangelist for Quartet by attending recruiting events, meetups, and tech talks
- Build new recruiting processes to ensure a consistently exceptional candidate experience
- Empower interviewers and managers to use structured interview techniques to vet candidates effectively
- Conduct retrospectives to improve hiring processes; assess what went well and what could be improved for future searches
- 6+ years experience working within agencies, growth-stage startups, and/or technology companies, at least 3 years focused on tech recruitment
- Proven track record managing, developing, and mentoring junior recruitment teams
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills in order to understand fit and develop appropriate recruiting strategy
- Strong communication skills and the ability to partner effectively with hiring managers High degree of integrity and a passion for startup environments and challenges
- Knowledge of technical experience, stacks and profiles of technical talent
- Well-connected within tech landscapes and the ability to leverage relationships to source strong talent
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and PowerPoint, Google Docs and Applicant Tracking Systems
- Bachelor's degree required
Benefits and perks of working at Quartet include:
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Enhanced mental health benefits
- Paid membership to One Medical
- Pre-tax health, transit and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Fee-free 401(k) program
- Unlimited vacation and sick leave, and competitive family leave policy
- Amazing office with stocked kitchen, family room, weekly team lunches, and regular company gatherings
- Working with some of the most talented and mission-driven minds in the industry!
Quartet is a technology company transforming the way mental healthcare is delivered, by making it more accessible and integrated into primary care.
Our platform relies on advanced analytics, proven treatment programs, and easy-to-use technology to improve outcomes and total cost of care.
Quartet partners with insurers and physicians, making it easy to connect their patients to integrated BH care that is proven to deliver better healthcare outcomes and lower total system cost.
Be a Better Quartet Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Quartet when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Quartet? Visit Quartet's website.
Jobs You May Like
Platform Architect (PCF)
Pivotal Software, Anywhere in Netherlands
Analytics & Optimization Associate, Business Operations
Talent Acquisition Associate (6 mth FTC)
Badoo, London, UK
Executive Assistant, President of Field Operations
MuleSoft, San Francisco
Trunk Club, Chicago, IL