Quartzy is looking for a Fulfillment Associate to help execute our day-to-day fulfillment operations. In this role, you will be responsible for performing the functions necessary to manage our inventory and fulfill customer orders.
You are a customer-focused, collaborative, and detail-oriented colleague who has extensive experience working in a high growth, dynamic warehouse environment. You believe that several small tweaks can lead to dramatic improvements, so you’re always tracking and optimizing the processes around you. Above all, you will do whatever it takes to ensure our service levels exceed our customers’ expectations.
Quartzy is the world’s #1 lab management platform. Every day, hundreds of thousands of scientists from all over the world improve the efficiency of their research by using Quartzy. Our team is passionate about accelerating scientific research through well-designed, meaningful tools for labs and companies alike. We value openness, transparency, and good communication, because, after all, we are in this together.
What you’ll do
- Execute the day-to-day operations of our fulfillment center, including:
- Unload and breakdown inbound shipments
- Receive and putaway into appropriate bin or zone locations
- Pick, pack, and ship of customer orders
- Log all activities as appropriate into warehouse management system
- Perform routine inventory control responsibilities
- Contribute to the optimization of existing processes to maximize the team’s efficiency and effectiveness
- Maintain a clean and organized warehouse environment
What we’re looking for
- Experience working in a warehouse environment
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Proven track record of achieving operational goals
- Proficiency with a warehouse management system
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs unassisted
What we’d love
- Experience at a tech startup
- Expertise in Netsuite
- Forklift certification
The world’s No. 1 lab management platform. We help scientists easily organize orders, manage inventory, and save money. Quartzy is free and always will be.
Want to learn more about Quartzy? Visit http://www.quartzy.com
Jobs You May Like
Electronic Print Operator
Time Inc., Tampa, FL
Senior Director, Provider Relations
Oscar, New York
Content Strategist, Customer Success
Slack, San Francisco
Screening Asset Specialist
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Launch Operations Manager
Fitbit, US - San Francisco
Time Inc., Time Inc.