Quartzy is seeking an Inside Sales Representative to join us and increase the number of labs using Quartzy. In this role, you’ll have the chance to help us define and grow our sales team and process as our small company scales.
You’re an outgoing and friendly person who is motivated by building relationships. It’s easy for you to communicate with others - both listening and empathizing as well as getting your point across in a clear and concise manner. You’re naturally curious, and don’t stop asking questions until you fully understand the situation. While you are competitive by nature, you like working in a team environment and are motivated by the success of those around you. Above all, you are passionate about sales and and about helping people solve their problems.
Quartzy is the worlds #1 lab management platform. Every day, hundreds of thousands of scientists from all over the world improve the efficiency of their research by using Quartzy. Our team is passionate about accelerating scientific research through well-designed, meaningful tools for labs and companies alike. We value openness, transparency, and good communication, because, after all, we are in this together.
What you’ll do
- Demo Quartzy to prospective users
- Reach out to and follow up with users to ensure full adoption
- Track customer feedback and work with the product team
- Optimize and improve the processes on the current sales team
What we’re looking for
- 1-2 years sales experience
- Fantastic written and verbal communication ability
- Proven track record of sales achievement
What we’d love
- Background or interest in the life sciences
- Sales experience in SaaS / B2B products
- Experience with using Salesforce, Zendesk, and Gotomeeting
Does this sound like you? We'd love to hear from you.
The world’s No. 1 lab management platform. We help scientists easily organize orders, manage inventory, and save money. Quartzy is free and always will be.
Want to learn more about Quartzy? Visit http://www.quartzy.com
Jobs You May Like
Mid-Market Account Executive - East Coast
DoorDash, New York, NY
Red Ventures, South Charlotte
Relationship Manager (Account Management)
Eventbrite, Melbourne, Australia
SaaS Sales Manager, Sports Illustrated Play
Time Inc., Milwaukee, WI
Advertising Operations Associate
Reddit, San Francisco
Snap Inc., Toronto, ON, Canada