Quartzy is seeking a Customer Service Specialist to operate as a customer service representative, ensuring that our customers are getting the best level of service possible. In this role, you'll have the chance to help us define and grow our fulfillment processes as our small company scales.
You are an outgoing and friendly person who is motivated by helping other people to solve problems. You thrive in a busy environment, and believe that keeping things organized is an essential part of getting anything done. If you catch a mistake in your work or someone else's, you're driven to find out not only why it happened, but how you can prevent it from happening again. Above all else, you are extremely detail oriented. Double and triple checking to ensure you've addressed every possible scenario is a part of your workflow, and you pride yourself on never leaving a question unanswered or a follow-up forgotten.
Quartzy is the world’s #1 lab management platform. Every day, hundreds of thousands of scientists from all over the world improve the efficiency of their research by using Quartzy. Our team is passionate about accelerating scientific research through well-designed, meaningful tools for labs and companies alike. We value openness, transparency, and good communication, because, after all, we are in this together.
- Resolve customer issues in an empathetic and concise manner
- Process time-sensitive POs
- Maintain productive relationships with multiple vendors
- Act as a go-between between vendors and customers
- Ensure acknowledgement and confirmation of orders
- 1-2 years experience in customer service
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Fantastic written and verbal communication ability
What we'd love
- Background or interest in the life sciences
- Experience processing POs
- Familiarity with ZenDesk and/or Excel
- Some experience working with purchasing systems
What we offer
- Exciting team events such as happy hours, off-site retreats, bubble soccer
- Rich medical benefits (health, dental, and vision)
- Lunch and snacks provided
- Read more about our team culture here
Does that sound like you? We'd love to hear from you.
The world’s No. 1 lab management platform. We help scientists easily organize orders, manage inventory, and save money. Quartzy is free and always will be.
Want to learn more about Quartzy? Visit Quartzy's website.
Jobs You May Like
TrueAccord, San Francisco, CA
Customer Support Specialist - Overnight Coverage, Phoenix AZ
Head of Customer Service
Deliveroo, Amsterdam, Brussels
Client Success Executive
Carrier Operations Associate
Narvar, San Francisco, CA
Project Manager - Financial Applications
Yelp, San Francisco, CA