Qubit is on a mission to put an end to meaningless customer experiences
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to continue their career working with some of the biggest name in ecommerce. You’ll work closely with our developers to troubleshoot for new clients and engineer compatibility between their sites and the Qubit platform.
It’s a great way to continue your career with a number of options for progression. As one of the Client Engineers in the UK, it’s a great opportunity to make your mark early on a growing, international business.
Qubit’s London office is growing and winning clients, and we need someone who can carry out the technical integration project for each new account.
- Engaging with our clients to understand their systems and data architecture, and providing troubleshooting and support to those clients
- Either a degree in Computer Science, Web Development or related discipline or the equivalent in relevant work experience.
- Good AJAX, CSS and HTML skills
- Experience with node.js and cross-browser checking would be highly advantageous
- A strong communicator who is able to deal with clients in everyday and technical terms
- Troubleshooting experience
- Be highly proactive and creative in your solutions and passionate about tech and coding
- Fluent in English and with the authorization to work in the UK
Plenty of perks
As well as the opportunity to solve complex problems, we like to look after our fellow Qubyte, so you'll get:
- Realistic performance related bonuses.
- Generous equity options which mean you’ll own a piece of the pie.
- Excellent private health and dental insurance packages.
- A relaxed approach to time off and enough holidays to see several corners of the world.
- A bank of fridges fully stocked with healthy snacks and the ultimate espresso machine for your java fix.
- Sports teams to join, free yoga and meditation classes to make sure your body is as healthy as your mind.
- Subsidised gym membership.
- Thank Qubit It’s Friday – we have lots of creative ways to let off steam at the end of the week.
- Plenty of opportunities for training and development.
Qubit is a Gartner recognised leader in highly persuasive personalization at scale. Leading ecommerce companies work with Qubit to transform the way they understand and influence their customers in order to increase revenue, build loyalty and improve marketing efficiency.
By combining rich customer data, deep learning technology and advanced segmentation capabilities, the Qubit Customer Influence Engine can precisely match customers with the widest range of personal, online experiences to influence behavior at scale.
Qubit is trusted to deliver real impact to the bottom line for the biggest brands in ecommerce including Ubisoft, CafePress, Topshop, Shiseido, and Emirates. Across the global Qubit customer base, $600 million worth of online sales are influenced over a typical week.
To date, we have received over $76 million in funding from Goldman Sachs, Accel, Sapphire Ventures, Balderton Capital and Salesforce Ventures.
Founded in 2010 by four Googlers Qubit was born when a diverse group from Google’s analytics, optimization and big data teams put their heads together to transform the process of website optimization. To this date, our focus remains on using innovative techniques to collect, store and process the data that underpins successful personalization.
Want to learn more about Qubit? Visit Qubit's website.
Jobs You May Like
QA Analyst (Game) - Relocation, Competitive Salary
Prodigy Game, Montreal, Quebec
Information Security Manager
Headspace, Santa Monica
Web Design Intern-VA
LeagueApps, Arlington, VA
Engineering Manager *
Credit Karma, San Francisco, CA
Senior Software Engineer
JUMO, Cape Town, South Africa
Hotstar, Mumbai, Maharashtra