Who we are:
Quidd is the world's largest social marketplace for digital goods.
Through its apps, Gen Z and Millennials collect, buy, sell, and display limited-edition digital stickers, cards, and 3D toys featuring IP from the world’s best media brands, including Disney, Marvel, HBO, Hasbro, Fox, and others. Collecting, owning, and using rare stuff, like sneakers, streetwear, or trading cards, is a universal human behavior. Quidd's mission is to bring this experience online -- in digital format -- for billions of people.
The company raised its Series A from Sequoia in the fall of 2017 and is based in NYC.
We are looking for a Senior-Level iOS Engineer to join our team based in NYC. This role will help lead, support, and build the team behind the app.
- Lead our team of engineers to design, build and maintain the Quidd app
- Collaborate closely with our product and design teams to launch highly visible product features
- Produce solid quality code, raising the bar for the whole team on quality and speed
- Hire, onboard, and provide performance feedback for team members
- 4+ years iOS development experience, at least two years in Swift
- Shipped and supported a production mobile application in the App Store
- Excellent iOS framework knowledge as well as experience integrating with RESTful API backends
- Comfortable working in a source controlled environment with a team of developers across multiple branches.
- Excellent communication, organization, and problem solving skills.
- Computer science degree or equivalent experience.
Nice to have
- Github or other code repository available for review.
- Functional reactive programming (ReactiveSwift, RxSwift, etc.)
- Experience with Realm, CircleCI, Jira, agile methodologies
- Objective-C experience
Who you are
You are our ideal candidate if you..
- Love the idea of being a leader and teaching others while still getting the support and guidance from more knowledgeable team members
- Have a passion for collecting or a love for cartoons, comics, games, or movies
- Are able to accomplish complex engineering task independently
- You dream of being a part of a team that will allow you to build a product with the backend, product, and design support already in place so you can focus on doing what you do best!
About us Quidd is the leading platform for buying, trading and using premium, rare digital goods. Available for free on iOS and Android devices, the Quidd app enables fans to buy, own and use digital stuff, like stickers, GIFs, cards and toys, to express their fandoms, construct their identities, and have more fun with their favorite things. The best names in entertainment, including Marvel, Game Of Thrones, Rick And Morty, Breaking Bad, and more, are using the Quidd platform to reach new audiences and build new businesses. Quidd is backed by Sequoia Capital with headquarters in NYC and an office opening in LA in 2018.
Want to learn more about Quidd? Visit Quidd's website.
The best bed for better sleep