Quidd is the world's largest social marketplace for digital goods.
Through its apps, Gen Z and Millennials collect, buy, sell, and display limited-edition digital stickers, cards, and 3D toys featuring IP from the world’s best media brands, including Disney, Marvel, HBO, Hasbro, Fox, and others. Collecting, owning, and using rare stuff, like sneakers, streetwear, or trading cards, is a universal human behavior. Quidd's mission is to bring this experience online -- in digital format -- for billions of people.
The company raised its Series A from Sequoia in the fall of 2017 and is based in NYC.
We are looking for a Data Analyst to join our team and help us discover new, actionable insights from point-of-sales, after-market, and item-usage data in the Quidd consumer app.
As a Data Analyst here are some examples of what you may work on:
- Use statistical and data visualization techniques to analyze patterns related to economics, user behaviors, and other key performance metrics
- Develop and implement data collection and analysis systems and processes
- Work with development team on new tools for data management and visualization
- Identify patterns and trends over large and complex datasets
- Present findings to management
- Work in cross-functional teams to meet specific goals
- Workshop new features and solutions
- Very strong math skills, especially statistics
- Strong knowledge and experience with Looker or other data visualization tools such as Tableau, Sisense, or Qlik
- High level experience with SQL
- Experience with tagging tools and systems such as Segment or mParticle
- Excellent with MS Excel
- Intermediate experience with R
- Solved large-scale data problems
- Proven skills with data modeling and database design
- Very strong analytical skills with an ability to collect, organize, and disseminate findings with attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), organization, and problem solving skills
About us Quidd is the leading platform for buying, trading and using premium, rare digital goods. Available for free on iOS and Android devices, the Quidd app enables fans to buy, own and use digital stuff, like stickers, GIFs, cards and toys, to express their fandoms, construct their identities, and have more fun with their favorite things. The best names in entertainment, including Marvel, Game Of Thrones, Rick And Morty, Breaking Bad, and more, are using the Quidd platform to reach new audiences and build new businesses. Quidd is backed by Sequoia Capital with headquarters in NYC and an office opening in LA in 2018.
Want to learn more about Quidd? Visit Quidd's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.