About the Company:
Data is the lifeblood of today’s businesses. Data represents our knowledge, our creativity, our hard work. Enterprises need their data to scale across the boundaries of traditional data storage to be scalable, manageable, and accessible anywhere and anytime it's needed.
Qumulo offers a scalable file system that runs in the data center and in the public cloud. Founded in 2012 by people who believe that enterprises should be able to seamlessly see, manage, and share their data, Qumulo was built for real customer needs and with the future in mind. Qumulo software and customer support will forever change quality standards in the data storage marketplace.
For more information, visit www.qumulo.com. ta.
About the Position
Qumulo’s Inside Sales Representative will own the coordinated process of developing qualified pipeline in a target addressable market. This is accomplished by setting meetings with target contacts that result from running proactive multi-touch sequences into target accounts. These contact touch sequences make it possible to deliver relevant solution and use case specific content, that effectively generates the pipeline that fuels Qumulo’s revenue engine.
This position requires heavy outbound phone calling, strategic email composition, active listening skills, consultative selling skills and tight collaboration with Field Sales partners to generate new clients and maintain the existing customer base. The ISR will be expected to be data driven, able to self-manage their pipeline and report on touch activity, and stay thoroughly informed on all products and the data Enterprise Data Storage industry in general. They must have the maturity, confidence, and willingness, to roll up their sleeves and work in close partnership with Field Sales, Marketing and various other departments.
- Own prospecting activities, including Account, Contact and Lead management.
- Meet or exceed lead/meeting quota through email/phone/social based prospecting & qualification.
- Develop and execute on a strong prospecting plan of attack, including email/call scripts, audience segmentation and approach.
- Qualify interested candidates and arrange sales meetings.
- Deliver sales presentations when necessary.
- Track all relevant activity using SalesForce.com (including prospect touches (emails, calls, social outreach) prospect pipeline, Account/Contact/Lead/Opportunity details, etc.)
- Quickly learn the technical aspects of the product, effectively communicate the value proposition and be able to react to objections, competitive questions and other FAQ's.
- Provide business acumen for prospects and strive to understand the business problem we are solving in order to best configure the solution and exceed expectations.
- Proactively manage your schedule, pipeline and campaigns in order to meet milestones and objectives.
- Collaborate successfully with Field Sales and Marketing to optimize team-selling productivity.
- Provide value added market intelligence to the Sales, Marketing, Product, and Customer Success teams.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver above expectation results in driving pipeline revenue opportunities for enterprise software level deals.
- Demonstrated ability to conduct extensive call and email campaigns and navigate complex accounts.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and problem solving skills.
- Creative tactics to reach influencer and key decision makers within enterprise IT.
- Team player with solid communication and presentation skills.
- Strong skills in data analysis & sales tools use.
- Ability to share best practices, continually improve processes and messaging, and provide clear and consistent reporting to leadership.
- Ability to work independently & proactively in a dynamic and aggressive startup environment.
- Expected to attend regional events and be able to travel to client sites as needed.
- The ideal candidate will have 1-3 years of recent experience in enterprise IT sales or tele-prospecting (SaaS preferred). We are looking for someone who is excited to work in a fast moving, high growth company with an opportunity to drive revenue growth and advance a career in sales.
Qumulo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, or national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.
Qumulo is the leader in universal-scale file storage. Qumulo File Fabric (QF2) gives data-intensive businesses the freedom to store, manage and access file-based data in the data center and on the cloud, at petabyte and global scale. Founded in 2012 by the inventors of scale-out NAS, Qumulo serves the modern file storage and management needs of Global 2000 customers. For more information, visit www.qumulo.com.