Qumulo is a data storage startup in downtown Seattle. We build scalable enterprise data storage that redefines ease of use. Our experienced team of storage experts is looking for a product manager to help us define the first version of our product.
This is an opportunity to join our agile Scrum team as a product owner. Time will be split between developing our understanding of the market and acting as the voice of the customer for our product team. You will live with users and customers, organize our early access product experiments and gather and interpret the feedback. You’ll own the backlog and the story prioritization. You’ll work with our UX team to define user roles, personae, and organizational archetypes. You’ll work with our passionate executive team to keep us focused on the target market. If this sounds like a perfect job then read on to the experience we are looking for!
- 5+ years of experience in product management working directly with customers
- Demonstrated success defining and launching a product
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Flexibility and comfort with ambiguity: fail fast, adapt, keep moving
- Local to Seattle, ability to travel up to 25%
- 2+ years of experience as Scrum product owner
- A computer science or engineering degree
- Delivery of a market disrupting product
- Enterprise and/or cloud storage experience
Qumulo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, or national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.
- Employment is contingent upon successful completion of background screening
Qumulo is the leader in universal-scale file storage. Qumulo File Fabric (QF2) gives data-intensive businesses the freedom to store, manage and access file-based data in the data center and on the cloud, at petabyte and global scale. Founded in 2012 by the inventors of scale-out NAS, Qumulo serves the modern file storage and management needs of Global 2000 customers. For more information, visit www.qumulo.com.
Want to learn more about Qumulo? Visit Qumulo's website.
Jobs You May Like
Product Reliability Operations Analyst
Palantir Technologies, New York, NY
Product Manager, Core (Mobile)
PlayStation, San Francisco, CA
Pinterest, San Francisco
Learner Services Degree Specialist
Coursera, Mountain View, CA
Sr. Product Manager (Billing)
Ring, Santa Monica, CA
Director of Product Management
Command Alkon, Birmingham, AL