About the position
About the Company:
We hire individuals who are:
- Data driven and have desire to work in collaborative team environments.
- Excellent with computer science fundamentals, notably database and distributed system theory.
- Passionate about learning and solving hard problems.
- Customer focused and know how to act as an owner.
- Above all else, people who get stuff done.
- Familiarity in numerous different CS areas: Distributed systems, data structures, algorithms, and database theory.
- Comfortable with coding in C or C++ and also Python.
- Working in agile development process and test driven development.
- A minimum of 5 years industry experience in a software engineering role
- BS EE/CS or equivalent experience
Qumulo is the leader in universal-scale file storage. Qumulo File Fabric (QF2) gives data-intensive businesses the freedom to store, manage and access file-based data in the data center and on the cloud, at petabyte and global scale. Founded in 2012 by the inventors of scale-out NAS, Qumulo serves the modern file storage and management needs of Global 2000 customers. For more information, visit www.qumulo.com.
Want to learn more about Qumulo? Visit Qumulo's website.
Jobs You May Like
Director of Mechanical Engineering
Formlabs, Somerville, MA
Trust & Safety Specialist - Spokane
Rover.com , Spokane
Senior Data Platform Engineer
SendGrid, Redwood City
Senior Engineering Manager - Ad Tech
Foursquare, New York
Software Engineer - Growth
Quora, Mountain View, CA
Software Engineer - DevOps
Twitch, San Francisco, CA