About the Company
Qumulo is the leader in Hybrid Cloud File Storage, providing real-time visibility, scale and control of your data across on-prem and cloud. Qumulo’s real-time analytics enable customers to understand their storage at a granular level, detect bottlenecks and accelerate performance. Built to scale across data center and cloud, Qumulo enables programmatic configuration and management of usage, capacity and performance. Qumulo’s innovative approach continuously delights customers with new capabilities, 100% usable capacity and direct access to experts.
See storage made simple at www.qumulo.com
About the Team:
Qumulo’s elite Sales team is made up of pioneers, technology evangelists and problem solvers. Bolstered by robust experience in the Data Storage industry, our exclusive team of sales professionals lead our product into new markets, and enable us to delight a growing customer base with our innovative storage solutions.
About the Position:
Qumulo's Netherlands-based Systems Engineer will be a key addition to our field sales organization. This person will utilize their deep understanding of technology in the storage industry to assess customer needs, build strong business cases for our product, and tackle customer issues. They will not only build rapport with potential and current customers, but also become a trusted advisor for our customers and a champion for their needs.
The ideal candidate has a consistent track record of awing customers with their technical acumen. This person is a pragmatic and innovative problem solver, driving change and evangelizing new technologies in our market place.
- Guide content of sales presentations through deep understanding of nuances of customer verticals.
- Understand all technical needs of prospective customers.
- Submit activity reports and maintain current SalesForce records.
- Establish Try & Buy accounts and test plans, helping customers set up and implement our product in their environment.
- Act as a beacon for industry standards, researching and reporting changes in products, service, and policy, and evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Champion the needs of the customers through investigating problems and developing solutions.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by through independent research, attending workshops, and cultivating networks.
- Collect and maintain data to guide and inform future sales and business decisions.
- Backup / Archive product knowledge such as Commvault, Symantec, etc.
- Deep understanding storage platform technologies such as SAN and NAS.
- Working knowledge of the following operating systems: Window XP, 7, 8, Server R2. Unix (Redhat, Ubuntu, Centos).
- Strong Presentation skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft products (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Visio).
- M&E, BioTech, or Oil & Gas account knowledge a plus.
*Please note that employment at Qumulo is contingent upon completion of a satisfactory background check.
Qumulo is the leader in universal-scale file storage. Qumulo File Fabric (QF2) gives data-intensive businesses the freedom to store, manage and access file-based data in the data center and on the cloud, at petabyte and global scale. Founded in 2012 by the inventors of scale-out NAS, Qumulo serves the modern file storage and management needs of Global 2000 customers. For more information, visit www.qumulo.com.