Territory Account Manager - New York City
About the Position:
Are you a highly motivated go-getter and deal maker? As Qumulo's NYC - based Territory Account Manager, you will grow Qumulo revenue and continue to build out your arsenal of customer connections. We're looking for someone who has a consistent track record of exceeding quotas and leading the business in software sales. Someone who possesses an equal measure of pragmatism and innovation, and is comfortable disrupting a customer’s thinking.
This is a great opportunity to manage accounts as your own business and be compensated for your success in driving Qumulo’s growth.
About the Company:
Qumulo is the leader in universal-scale file storage. Qumulo File Fabric (QF2) gives data-intensive businesses the freedom to store, manage, and access file-based data in the data center and on the cloud, at petabyte and global scale. QF2 also runs on all-flash instances on premises. It's the only high performance all-flash file storage on modern, industry-standard hardware. Founded in 2012 by the inventors of scale-out NAS, Qumulo serves the modern file storage and management needs of Global 2000 customers. For more information, visit www.qumulo.com.
- Use insight and consultative selling techniques to offer customers a unique perspective on furthering their business goals
- Research prospective organizations to identify the right customer stakeholders and gain consensus
- Collaboratively and independently strategize for solving deal challenges
- Increase Qumulo’s sales volume and deal size by expanding into existing accounts, obtaining orders, and winning new accounts
- Keep ahead of the competition by gathering current marketplace information. (Including but not limited to pricing, products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.)
- Act as a beacon for industry standards, researching and reporting changes in products, service, and policy, and evaluating results
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by through independent research, attending workshops, and cultivating networks
- Collect, maintain, and share data to inform future sales and business decisions
- Help maintain Qumulo’s high scores in customer satisfaction by providing customers with a positive buying experience
Qualifications and Experience:
- Previous technology sales experience a must
- Start-up experience or a mix of large company and startup experience.
- Expansive knowledge of the storage industry
- Robust experience in territory management, building client, and partner relationships
- Ability to learn and use the latest tools to manage your business efficiently
- Strategic Thinking—Systematically solves problems and hypothesizes possible customer challenges, expectations, and implicit needs; brainstorms with team members to devise solutions to solve complex deal challenges
- Communication—Tailors communication to the customer’s needs with authority; effectively delivers presentations and has strong verbal and written communication skills
- Interpersonal Influence—Uses rational and emotional drivers that would appeal to customers to comfortably drive negotiation conversations in his or her favor; Collaborative - uses expanded sales team effectively
- Networking—Identifies the right customer stakeholders and builds connections quickly to drive consensus for deals; works cooperatively with a wide range of internal stakeholders and partners for deal success
- Ownership—Goes out of his or her way to complete a job and has relentless drive to achieve results; is independent and self-directed, and takes initiative with minimal direction or supervision
- Workflow Management—Sets clear, realistic, and time-bound objectives that align to business growth; breaks each objective into tasks and process steps that can be achieved within a realistic timeframe
Qumulo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, or national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.
Qumulo is the leader in universal-scale file storage. Qumulo File Fabric (QF2) gives data-intensive businesses the freedom to store, manage and access file-based data in the data center and on the cloud, at petabyte and global scale. Founded in 2012 by the inventors of scale-out NAS, Qumulo serves the modern file storage and management needs of Global 2000 customers. For more information, visit www.qumulo.com.
Want to learn more about Qumulo? Visit Qumulo's website.
Jobs You May Like
Manager, Government Strategy
Slack, Remote - Washington, D.C.
Enterprise Account Executive
Segment, San Francisco
Customer Success Expert
Pipedrive, New York
Sales Engineer, Enterprise Accounts (Melbourne, Australia)
Box, Melbourne, Australia
AKQA, San Francisco
Account Executive (Ad Tech / Publishers)
Stanza, San Francisco OR New York City