About the Position
At Qumulo, we build modern, highly scalable file storage systems that run in both data centers and the public cloud. We help our customers cure cancer, create visual effects for hit movies and TV shows, and discover new energy reserves. Our UI serves this diverse audience invisibly so they can focus on their passions. The foundation of Qumulo’s success is a great user experience that redefines ease-of-use, and that's why we are looking for an accomplished UI developer to join our engineering team to help define and create the user interface with rich data visualization
As a UI Developer, you will collaborate to help teams implement and practice Lean UX: think, make, check. You will be co-creating lovable, intuitive, and testable UI that delights and satisfies customers.
About the Company
Qumulo is a Seattle based data storage startup. We are building solutions that will permanently change the enterprise storage marketplace, improving quality and increasing service standards. We are dedicated to building not only to a fast, reliable product, but providing customers with a seamless user experience and unprecedented visibility on their data.
Founded in 2012 by the inventors of scale-out NAS, our vision has attracted a team of pioneers from Amazon Web Services, Google, and Microsoft. Our mission is simple – to be the company the world trusts to store, manage and curate its data.
What you will do
- Integrate with Qumulo teams to create a great user experience by building simple, lovable and complete UI.
- Collaborate with User Experience Designers, Product Owners, and Software Engineers to deliver user-facing products
- Design front-end systems that are testable and maintainable.
- Share and teach what good front-end code looks like.
- At least two of the following
- 4 years of relevant work experience
- 2+ years of HTML/CSS experience, including concepts like layout, specificity, and cross-browser compatibility
- Passionate about creating a great user experience by working with UX Designers and directly with customers
- Curious about new technologies and methodologies, and delights in sharing knowledge
- Comfort with or interest in agile development mindset and test driven development
- Experience with React, Redux, Backbone, and/or D3.js is a plus
Qumulo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, or national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.
Qumulo is the leader in universal-scale file storage. Qumulo File Fabric (QF2) gives data-intensive businesses the freedom to store, manage and access file-based data in the data center and on the cloud, at petabyte and global scale. Founded in 2012 by the inventors of scale-out NAS, Qumulo serves the modern file storage and management needs of Global 2000 customers. For more information, visit www.qumulo.com.