About the Company:
Qumulo is the leader in Hybrid Cloud File Storage, providing real-time visibility, scale and control of your data across on-prem and cloud. Using its real-time analytics, simple scaling and high availability file storage, Qumulo’s customers are working to cure cancer, create visual effects for hit movies and TV shows, and discover new energy reserves. Built to provide a robust solution in the data center or in the public cloud, Qumulo enables programmatic configuration and management of usage, capacity and performance. Qumulo’s innovative approach continuously delights customers with new capabilities and direct access to experts.
About the Position:
Do you like helping customers and partners solve tough technical problems and achieve business outcomes? Would you like to help Qumulo look for ways to optimize technical relationships, SA training and better integration with the global cloud providers? Do you have a knack for helping companies understand application architectures and integration approaches? Do you want to be part of building a new business inside of Qumulo and helping to establish us as the leading provider of file and data services for Enterprises and Government globally?
In order to further develop the technical relationships with global cloud providers such as AWS, Azure and Google, Qumulo is looking for a Cloud Solution Architect. You will help drive Qumulo awareness by educating and enabling cloud provider SAs in the field. You are creative enough to think big and develop replicable enterprise solutions and reference architectures which deliver measurable customer outcomes leveraging Qumulo and Cloud Provider native services together.
As a member of this team, you will have the opportunity to deliver on a strategy to grow technical and business unit mindshare and broad use of Qumulo with cloud providers and through our partner community through the use of co-designed solutions, reference architecture and solution templates.
You should possess a track record of supporting and working in close partnership with Product, Engineering, Sales, and Partner teams; customer facing skills that will allow you to facilitate the relationship within the customer’s environment especially with cloud SA field leaders, as well as a technical background that enables you to easily interact and give guidance with software developers and architects. The perfect candidate demonstrates ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges customers face when migrating to the cloud or using hybrid architectures.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Serve as a key member of the Qumulo Cloud BU, you will act as a trusted advisor to our internal partners
- Provide the architectural guidance and recommendations necessary to promote successful partner engagements worldwide for summits, workshops, product launches and other external events.
- Champion Cloud partners
- Assist solution providers with the definition of technical strategies that will enable them to sell more of Qumulo plus cloud services offers.
- Capture and share best-practice knowledge with the broader Solution Architect community, and evangelize Qumulo services and solutions through public speaking and blogs
- Superior social skills especially in working through a matrix organization globally
- 10+ years professional working experience demonstrating progressive career covering technical and business experience. E.g. design/implementation/consulting experience of large-scale, transformation projects.
- 5+ years of proven executive leadership interaction.
- The right person will possess significant hands on implementation or consulting experience and demonstrate a strong knowledge of the software development lifecycle.
- The successful candidate will have spent several years of their career in customer facing roles and a proven record of effective collaborations across multiple internal organizations and interactions with partner and customers.
- Experience working with end user or developer communities.
- Experience supporting partners and programs.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must. Past experience writing and publishing technical whitepapers desirable.
- BA/BS degree required; Computer Science, Math or Technical background highly desired
- Some travel may be required
- Experience working with AWS and Azure technologies from a dev/ops perspective
- AWS and/or Azure Certification, eg. AWS Solutions Architect Associate or Pro
- Employment is contingent upon successful completion of background screening
Qumulo is the leader in universal-scale file storage. Qumulo File Fabric (QF2) gives data-intensive businesses the freedom to store, manage and access file-based data in the data center and on the cloud, at petabyte and global scale. Founded in 2012 by the inventors of scale-out NAS, Qumulo serves the modern file storage and management needs of Global 2000 customers. For more information, visit www.qumulo.com.
Want to learn more about Qumulo? Visit Qumulo's website.
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one