About the Company:
Qumulo is the leading file data platform for multicloud environments, providing unrivaled freedom, control, and real-time visibility for file data at massive scale. Fortune 500 companies, major film studios, and the largest research facilities in the world trust Qumulo to help them innovate with their mission-critical digital files. The Qumulo experience makes file data management simple with continuous new features, a single solution for all workloads, and access to customer success experts on your schedule.
About the Position:
The Head of Partner Marketing is a creative and collaborative partner marketer who will make a meaningful impact on deepening relationships within our global partner ecosystem and creating and accelerating pipeline through partner programs. At the intersection of business development and marketing, this role will be responsible for global programs with our OEM, ISV and Cloud partners and will be uniquely positioned to make a huge impact on and guide the growth of our partner program.
- Develop, execute and measure end-to-end integrated partner marketing campaigns in collaboration with cross-functional teams (Field Marketing, Demand Generation, Product Marketing, Channel )
- Manage MDF funds with top tier partners
- Own the marketing relationships with our channel partners, work across sales, marketing, product management, and the channel teams to develop the joint positioning and messaging documents, and own the joint sales & marketing plan & go-to-market strategy for our partners.
- Partner closely with the Channel sales leadership team to identify and prioritize channel relationships and communicate strategy for growing the business through channel partners internally.
- Drive partner pipeline creation and revenue with to and thru partner marketing programs that drive engagement across all partner categories: Channel/Resellers, OEM, ISV and Cloud.
- Develop and consistently report out on partner marketing engagement, enablement, and performance metrics.
- Create and execute on partner communications including editorial calendar to share relevant stories and messages with partner audiences. Including newsletters, campaign kits, webinar scripts, and podcasts.
- Champion partner marketing channels including Partner Portal, Partner Twitter, Partner Coffee Talk, Partner Newsletter
- Work both at the strategic and tactical level to ensure Qumulo’s partner marketing infrastructure can gracefully scale with evolving business strategies
- Manage multiple projects gracefully and balancing contending priorities in a rapidly changing environment
Assist with OEM Partner relationship marketing
- Assist in the execution of execution of HPE & future OEM go-to-market plans; to include strategy on gaining mindshare & building plans with HPE national partners (market to and through)
- Collaboration with Field/Channel Marketing team to ensure broader OEM strategy is executed at the field level with sales and partners
- Supervise and manage HPE MDF process internally and externally
Channel Partner relationship marketing
- Create and execute on partner communications including editorial calendar to share relevant stories and messages with partner audiences
- Champion partner marketing channels including Partner Portal, Partner Coffee Talk, Partner Newsletter
- Work with Sales Enablement to ensure sales facing content is packaged and available for partners
- As part of the Sales & Partner Success Team you would jump in and help shape the Sales Kickoff event
- Lend your creativity and technical know how to training programs and sales collateral
- Facilitate training programs and train-the-trainer sessions
- A BA/BS degree or equivalent experience, English/Communications/Business preferred. MBA a plus but not required
- 10+ years of experience in partner, product or field marketing for a high growth technology company
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Outstanding experience creating marketing collateral, presentations, and sales enablement materials.
- Salesforce reporting experience is a must. Ability to navigate the sales and marketing tech stack: Marketo, Highspot, etc. is preferred
- Hard creative program skills preferred, storyboarding, PowerPoint design, Datasheet & Infographic design.
Qumulo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, or national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.
Qumulo is the leader in universal-scale file storage. Qumulo File Fabric (QF2) gives data-intensive businesses the freedom to store, manage and access file-based data in the data center and on the cloud, at petabyte and global scale. Founded in 2012 by the inventors of scale-out NAS, Qumulo serves the modern file storage and management needs of Global 2000 customers. For more information, visit www.qumulo.com.
Want to learn more about Qumulo? Visit Qumulo's website.
A modern woman's destination for how to live a stylish, well-rounded life