Principal Technical Product Manager, Cloud Services
Qumulo, Seattle Office (HQ)
Modern, highly scalable storage
Role: Principal Technical Product Manager, Cloud Services
Scope: Product management for Qumulo cloud file services
Reports to: VP of Product
The Principal Technical Product Management for Cloud Services, is responsible for envisioning, defining, launching, and scaling new Qumulo cloud file services.
Like the rest of our Product team, the Principal TPM plays two roles: Chief Product Owner for several cloud scrum team(s) and Product Manager for a part of our business. As a CPO they are responsible for defining what’s most important for scrum teams and ensuring those priorities are delivered by the product. As a Product Manager they are responsible for defining monetization, messaging, sales, and support strategy for their product / services and driving that strategy to execution through those partner teams.
Finally, the Principal TPM is accountable for setting and reporting on the product-centric Objectives and Key Results for the cloud services they build.
About the position:
In this role, using your people and technical leadership skills you will define the long term vision for one or more public cloud offerings and make that vision real through relentless product execution. This critical position reports directly to the VP of Product Management and is responsible for a central pillar of our product strategy. This position is a peer to a small number of other Principal Product Managers who are also responsible for defining and launching cloud services or key file capabilities and products.
About the Company:
Qumulo is the leading file data platform for multi cloud environments, providing unrivaled freedom, control, and real-time visibility for file data at massive scale. Fortune 500 companies, major film studios, and the largest research facilities in the world trust Qumulo to help them innovate with their mission-critical digital files. The Qumulo experience makes file data management simple with continuous new features, a single solution for all workloads, and access to customer success experts on your schedule.
At Qumulo we are building an open and collaborative culture where people can do their best work with customers as our magnetic field. We act as owners, we share by default, we are data driven and experimental and as an inclusive workplace, we welcome and celebrate multiple points of view. As part of our culture we believe diversity drives innovation.
- Work with customers, sales teams, engineers, and partners to articulate the most important customer problems for Qumulo to solve in the public cloud
- Co-invent a vision for our public cloud product with Product and Engineering leaders across Qumulo
- Act as as a Product Owner for one or several scrum teams
- Analyze and report on the success of our cloud products and adapt product plans to drive customer delight and sales success
- Evangelize our cloud offering to build excitement internally and externally (including customer meetings, sales trips, conferences, and creating written/video content)
- Collaborate with Go To Market teams to ensure that we have tight alignment across Product, Sales, Marketing, Finance, and Operations as we bring new cloud products to market
- Envision and model pricing, cost, and business models for their cloud service that will delight customers and build long term business value.
- Bachelors in Computer Science or Engineering, or equivalent relevant work experience
- MBA not required but preferred
- Minimum of 10 years of experience, 2+ years of which must be in product leadership position
- Track record of defining a product vision in an ambiguous and matrixed environment and then delivering on that vision
- Demonstrated ability to lead through influence and persuasion
- Demonstrated ability to analyze complex business problems and design monetization models
- Strong communication skills. Proven ability to effectively coordinate with engineering, customers and other business stakeholders.
- Understanding of modern software development practices, such as iterative software development, continuous integration/continuous test/continuous deployment engineering
- Experience with building pricing and business models and taking them to market.
Qumulo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, or national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.
- Employment is contingent upon successful completion of background screening
Qumulo is the leader in universal-scale file storage. Qumulo File Fabric (QF2) gives data-intensive businesses the freedom to store, manage and access file-based data in the data center and on the cloud, at petabyte and global scale. Founded in 2012 by the inventors of scale-out NAS, Qumulo serves the modern file storage and management needs of Global 2000 customers. For more information, visit www.qumulo.com.
Want to learn more about Qumulo? Visit Qumulo's website.
German engineered blades and shaving cream online for a fair price