About the Position:
About the Company:
Qumulo is the leader in Hybrid Cloud File Storage, providing real-time visibility, scale and control of your data across on-prem and cloud. Qumulo’s real-time analytics enable customers to understand their storage at a granular level, detect bottlenecks and accelerate performance. Built to scale across data center and cloud, Qumulo enables programmatic configuration and management of usage, capacity and performance. Qumulo’s innovative approach continuously delights customers with new capabilities, 100% usable capacity and direct access to experts.
See storage made simple at www.qumulo.com
- Service existing accounts, obtain orders, and establish new accounts.
- Plan and organize a daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales targets.
- Develop and present business case to customers, demonstrating Qumulo’s value and ability to meet customer business objectives.
- Monitor competition and gather current marketplace information. (Including but not limited to pricing, products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.)
- Act as a beacon for industry standards, researching and reporting changes in products, service, and policy, and evaluating results.
- Champion the needs of the customers through investigating problems and developing solutions.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by through independent research, attending workshops, and cultivating networks.
- Collect and maintain data to guide and inform future sales and business decisions
- 10-15 years of previous technology sales experience.
- Start-up experience or a mix of large company and startup experience.
- Expansive knowledge of the storage industry.
- Ability to excel in customer service, closing deals, negotiation, and prospecting.
- Robust experience in territory management and building client relationships.
*Please note that employment at Qumulo is contingent upon completion of a satisfactory background check.
Qumulo is the leader in universal-scale file storage. Qumulo File Fabric (QF2) gives data-intensive businesses the freedom to store, manage and access file-based data in the data center and on the cloud, at petabyte and global scale. Founded in 2012 by the inventors of scale-out NAS, Qumulo serves the modern file storage and management needs of Global 2000 customers. For more information, visit www.qumulo.com.
Want to learn more about Qumulo? Visit Qumulo's website.
A membership platform that makes it easy for artists and creators to get paid