About the Company:
Qumulo is the leading file data platform for multi cloud environments, providing unrivaled freedom, control, and real-time visibility for file data at massive scale. Fortune 500 companies, major film studios, and the largest research facilities in the world trust Qumulo to help them innovate with their mission-critical digital files. The Qumulo experience makes file data management simple with continuous new features, a single solution for all workloads, and access to customer success experts on your schedule.
At Qumulo we are building an open and collaborative culture where people can do their best work with customers as our magnetic field. We act as owners, we share by default, we are data driven and experimental and as an inclusive workplace, we welcome and celebrate multiple points of view. As part of our culture we believe diversity drives innovation.
About the Position
At Qumulo, we have built a modern, highly scalable distributed file system that run in both data centers and the public cloud. We help our customers cure cancer, create visual effects for hit movies and TV shows, and discover new energy reserves. Part of the foundation of Qumulo’s success is a great user experience that redefines ease-of-use, and that's why we are looking for an accomplished UI Software Engineer to join our engineering team to help define and create the user interface.
As a Qumulo Member of Technical Staff specializing in UI, you will work closely with UX designers and fellow MTSes to design, implement, and test UI code.
- Shape the technical direction of Qumulo UI stack and implementation
- Integrate with Qumulo teams to create a beautiful UI that reinforces Qumulo’s simple to use, delightful, goal-oriented UX using Lean UX practices of think, make, check
- Collaborate with User Experience Designers, Product Owners, and Software Engineers to deliver user-facing products
- Design front-end systems that are testable and maintainable
- Share and teach what good front-end code looks like
- At least two of the following:
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience
- At least 5 years of HTML/CSS experience, including concepts like layout, specificity, and cross-browser compatibility
- Passionate about creating a great user experience by working with UX Designers and directly with customers
- Curious about new technologies and methodologies, and a track record for integrating new technologies into a product
- Clear understanding of testing methodologies and the trade-offs between different types of tests
- Comfort with or interest in Agile development mindset and test driven development
- Experience with React, Redux, TypeScript, and/or D3.js is a plus
Qumulo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, military status, or national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.
*Please note that employment at Qumulo is contingent upon completion of a satisfactory background check.
For more information on our Applicant and Employee Privacy Notice please click on the link below:
Qumulo is the leader in universal-scale file storage. Qumulo File Fabric (QF2) gives data-intensive businesses the freedom to store, manage and access file-based data in the data center and on the cloud, at petabyte and global scale. Founded in 2012 by the inventors of scale-out NAS, Qumulo serves the modern file storage and management needs of Global 2000 customers. For more information, visit www.qumulo.com.
Want to learn more about Qumulo? Visit Qumulo's website.
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one