Software Engineer - Internal Tools & Systems
Quora, Mountain View, CA
Q&A platform that empowers people to share and grow the world’s knowledge
- Proactively identify improvements to our core frameworks and development processes, then drive the implementation of fast, elegant solutions.
- Partner with other developers to understand their needs and develop tools to increase productivity across product development.
- Be a company-wide advocate for code quality and help others improve the designs of their APIs and systems.
- 4+ years of experience working with large scale codebases and systems, particularly web applications.
- 4+ years of experience building APIs that are used by large teams.
- Passion for code quality and designing elegant systems.
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills.
- Love of learning, mentorship, and improving everyone around you.
- Experience contributing to large open source projects is a plus.
We want to democratize access to knowledge of all kinds—from politics to painting, cooking to coding, etymology to experiences—so if someone out there knows something, anyone else can learn it. Our mission is to share and grow the world's knowledge, and we're building a world-class team to help us achieve this mission.
Want to learn more about Quora? Visit Quora's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior UI Engineer, Insight Engineering
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
IT Network Engineer
Palantir Technologies, Palo Alto, CA
DevOps Site Reliability Engineer
AfterShip, Hong Kong
CRM & Retention Marketing Manager
Blue Bottle Coffee, Oakland
Lalamove, Hong Kong
Software Engineering Manager
Addepar, Mountain View, CA