Software Engineer - Platform
Quora, Mountain View, CA
Q&A platform that empowers people to share and grow the world’s knowledge
- Proactively identify improvements to our core frameworks and development processes, then drive the implementation of fast, elegant solutions.
- Partner with other developers to understand their needs and develop tools to increase productivity across product development.
- Be a company-wide advocate for code quality and help others improve the designs of their APIs and systems.
- 4+ years of experience working with large scale codebases and systems, particularly web applications.
- 4+ years of experience building APIs that are used by large teams.
- Passion for code quality and designing elegant systems.
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills.
- Love of learning, mentorship, and improving everyone around you.
- Experience contributing to large open source projects is a plus.
We want to democratize access to knowledge of all kinds—from politics to painting, cooking to coding, etymology to experiences—so if someone out there knows something, anyone else can learn it. Our mission is to share and grow the world's knowledge, and we're building a world-class team to help us achieve this mission.
Want to learn more about Quora? Visit https://www.quora.com/
Jobs You May Like
Senior Machine Learning Engineer
DroneDeploy, San Francisco or Remote
Sr Software Engineer, Front End - Enterprise Offerings
Box, Redwood City, CA
Software Engineer, Product (Full Stack)
Mixpanel, San Francisco, Seattle
Acquia, Remote - US
Senior Analytical Engineer - Social S&A
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Lead Engineer Java/C#
OneLogin, Redmond, WA