Software Engineer - New Grad 2018
Quora, Mountain View, CA
Q&A platform that empowers people to share and grow the world’s knowledge
Here are some of the areas our engineering team works on:
- Product Systems: build out and scale user-facing product features to drive engagement and help the product grow.
- Platform: create the building blocks of Quora—the tools, abstractions, frameworks, and infrastructure systems to support all development at Quora and power our product on all platforms — web, mobile web, iOS, and Android.
- Infrastructure: design and build fast, cost-efficient, self-healing and scalable architectures to serve our ever-growing global traffic and storage needs.
- Machine Learning: build systems and processes that apply ML technologies, including ranking, content quality, text understanding, search, ads targeting and CTR prediction, etc.
Things we look for:
- B.S., M.S., or Ph.D. in Computer Science or an equivalent field
- Experience with web applications, databases, distributed systems, or machine learning a plus
- A passion for learning and always improving yourself and the team around you
- Love of the Quora product
We want to democratize access to knowledge of all kinds—from politics to painting, cooking to coding, etymology to experiences—so if someone out there knows something, anyone else can learn it. Our mission is to share and grow the world's knowledge, and we're building a world-class team to help us achieve this mission.
Want to learn more about Quora? Visit https://www.quora.com/
Jobs You May Like
Senior Infrastructure Engineer
Slack, San Francisco
Software Engineer - Full Stack - (Senior and Principal Levels)
TripAdvisor, Needham, MA
Lead Performance Engineer
MuleSoft, Buenos Aires
Business Applications and Systems Lead
Zoox, Menlo Park, CA
Project Manager(Local delivery)
Senior Developer (TDD, OOP, SOLID, Various Languages)