Engineering Manager - Platform
Quora, Mountain View, CA
Q&A platform that empowers people to share and grow the world’s knowledge
- Work closely with our recruiting team to grow the platform team, which includes sourcing, interviewing, and onboarding.
- Mentor and guide the professional development of platform engineers.
- Advise high-level architecture decisions and participate in technical reviews.
- Partner with other technical teams to drive innovation across the company.
- Collaborate with other engineering managers to improve our processes and structures.
- 5+ years of industry experience designing abstractions, tools, and APIs.
- 3+ years of experience managing engineering teams.
- Passion for code quality and designing elegant systems.
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills.
- Love of the Quora product.
We want to democratize access to knowledge of all kinds—from politics to painting, cooking to coding, etymology to experiences—so if someone out there knows something, anyone else can learn it. Our mission is to share and grow the world's knowledge, and we're building a world-class team to help us achieve this mission.
Want to learn more about Quora? Visit Quora's website.
Jobs You May Like
Technical Support Engineer
Rubrik, Palo Alto, CA
Software Engineer, UI - Security Engineering
DiDi Labs, Silicon Valley
IT Systems Engineer
Pinterest, San Francisco
Senior Software Engineer - Infrastructure
Reddit, San Francisco
Desarrolladores/as - Developers - Entry Level