Product Marketing Lead
Quora, Mountain View, CA
Q&A platform that empowers people to share and grow the world’s knowledge
- Develop a deep understanding of the Quora Ads platform and Quora as a content marketing platform. Help bring new products to market by clearly articulating positioning and messaging and then launching those products to markets with blog posts, one sheeters and enabling the sales team with training.
- Partner with sales leaders on our sales enablement program, including: running onboarding for field reps and SDRs, preparing effective material that helps the sales team learn in various settings, and serving as a mentor to new reps, including accelerating effectiveness and celebrating first wins.
- Support our demand gen efforts: utilize our thought leadership themes and material and work with our field marketing and digital marketing teams to create a campaign plan, attaining our lead, MQL and opportunity targets.
- Contribute to our Quora for Business positioning, and messaging work; help articulate the value of why marketers should invest in Quora as a full funnel marketing channel.
- Work closely with the product team in order to understand upcoming launches, betas and translating sales feedback into actionable insights for product.
- Partner closely with rest of marketing team on product launch content - one sheeter, email campaigns and pitch decks.
- Partner with our sales team to understand challenges and help develop best practices on how advertisers should use the product.
- Be a thought partner with the head of marketing, product and sales to help refine messaging, positioning and provide input on product strategy.
- Join sales calls and understand what is resonating with the market and help improve our overall positioning.
- Collaborate with email and paid ads marketers on the team to take high-quality content and help drive demand for the Quora Ads platform - this includes webinars, blogs, podcasts and any other content pieces to help fuel top-of-funnel demand gen.
- 5-8 years experience Product Marketing of advertising or marketing platforms
- Hands on experience with LinkedIn Ads, Facebook Ads and Google Ads
- Strong communicator and enabler, excited to partner with sales on training and enablement
- Ability to execute well on project launch communications with an eye for detail and little oversight
We want to democratize access to knowledge of all kinds—from politics to painting, cooking to coding, etymology to experiences—so if someone out there knows something, anyone else can learn it. Our mission is to share and grow the world's knowledge, and we're building a world-class team to help us achieve this mission.
Want to learn more about Quora? Visit Quora's website.
Jobs You May Like
Director of Demand Generation
Narvar, San Francisco, CA
Enterprise Marketing Manager
Sr. Product Marketing Manager, Ride Experience
Lyft, San Francisco
Huge, Atlanta, Bogota, Brooklyn, Chicago, Detroit, Global, London, Los Angeles, Medellin, Oakland, Seattle, Singapore, Toronto, Washington DC
Client Success Manager / Account Manager
Yoyo Wallet, London
Sales Development Representative
Managed By Q, New York, NY