Engineering Manager - Machine Learning
Quora, Mountain View, CA
Q&A platform that empowers people to share and grow the world’s knowledge
- Lead and grow a team of expert machine learning engineers
- Provide technical guidance in ML experiments and projects
- Identify new opportunities to apply Machine Learning to different parts of the Quora product
- Take end to end ownership of Machine Learning systems
- Partner with other teams such as Data, Design and Product to collaborate on projects across the company.
- Work with the engineering management team to develop new initiatives and improve existing processes across the entire engineering team.
- Work closely with Recruiting to expand the team, including sourcing candidates, interviewing candidates, participating in conferences/events, and on-boarding new employees.
- 10+ years of industry experience in Machine Learning or related field
- 3+ years of experience in managing engineering teams
- Deep understanding of mathematical foundations of Machine Learning algorithms
- Previous experience building end to end Machine Learning systems
- Strong coding and debugging skills
- MS or PhD in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical field
- Love of the Quora product
We want to democratize access to knowledge of all kinds—from politics to painting, cooking to coding, etymology to experiences—so if someone out there knows something, anyone else can learn it. Our mission is to share and grow the world's knowledge, and we're building a world-class team to help us achieve this mission.
Want to learn more about Quora? Visit https://www.quora.com/
Jobs You May Like
Senior Android Engineer - Mobile Framework
Tile, Portland, OR
IT Ops Helpdesk Specialist
Pinterest, Dublin or London
Software Engineer, Homes 2.0
Airbnb, San Francisco, California
Software Engineer II-Commerce Platform
PlayStation, San Diego, CA
Full Stack Engineer (Backend focus)
ThirdLove, Cordoba, Argentina
Software Engineer - Full Stack
Dropbox, Herzliya, Israel