Full Stack Engineer
Quora, Mountain View, CA
Q&A platform that empowers people to share and grow the world’s knowledge
- Identify high impact product features to achieve the product goals and improve the experience of our users.
- Architect, design, and implement user-facing features end-to-end at a massive scale with data-driven iteration.
- Work with designers, fellow engineers and data scientists to prototype and implement product features.
- Minimum of 1 year of full-stack engineering experience in the industry.
- Strong understanding of at least one popular server side MVC Framework (e.g Django, Rails, AngularJS etc).
- Ability to empathize with our users and champion for their experience.
- Strong inter-personal communication skills.
- Ability to look at the big picture and think holistically about a complex, network product like Quora.
- Ability to use data and user research to inform product decisions. Experience with A/B testing is a plus.
- Knowledge of backend storage systems like MySQL, HBase, Memcached, Redis, Kafka etc.
We want to democratize access to knowledge of all kinds—from politics to painting, cooking to coding, etymology to experiences—so if someone out there knows something, anyone else can learn it. Our mission is to share and grow the world's knowledge, and we're building a world-class team to help us achieve this mission.
Want to learn more about Quora? Visit https://www.quora.com/
Jobs You May Like
Senior Infrastructure Engineer
Lalamove, Hong Kong
Senior Software Engineer - Android
Reddit, San Francisco
Engineering Manager - Site Reliability (SRE)
Yelp, San Francisco, CA
Staff Engineer, Infotainment Systems
SF Motors, Santa Clara
Senior DevOps Engineer
OneLogin, San Francisco HQ
Sr. Rails Engineer
Medidata Solutions, New York, NY