Product Manager - Internationalization
Quora, Mountain View, CA
Q&A platform that empowers people to share and grow the world’s knowledge
- Drive the execution of projects across our development team of engineers, product designers, and data scientists which help grow the non-English versions of Quora.
- Serve as our Localization Manager to ensure high quality translations of the product into other languages. This include managing our relationships with vendors/contractors, and driving improvements to our internal localization tools and processes.
- Work closely with our marketing and writer relations team on efforts to help grow other languages and better understand the experience of users in these markets.
- Improve processes across the company for launching new product features across many languages, while moving quickly and maintaining quality.
- Help support our strategy for launching Quora into new markets, building upon learnings from the languages that have been launched already.
- B.S. with at least a minor in Computer Science or related engineering discipline
- Passion for Quora and our mission
- International experience launching and adapting products for new markets and languages, ideally at the ground level with a user-generated content-driven product.
- Localization project/program management experience.
- Fluency in multiple languages is a plus.
- Experienced product manager who has a record of successfully operating at the intersection of design, engineering and data.
- Natural ability to make things happen around you. You manage project ambiguity, complexity and interdependencies in an organized and structured way. You are eager to be the glue between other functions, doing what it takes to make our product successful.
- Strong analytical skills, with a willingness to dig into data or an ability to navigate around a code base.
- Excellent communication skills and intuition for communication strategy at every level -- within teams, within the company, to users, to press and other audiences.
We want to democratize access to knowledge of all kinds—from politics to painting, cooking to coding, etymology to experiences—so if someone out there knows something, anyone else can learn it. Our mission is to share and grow the world's knowledge, and we're building a world-class team to help us achieve this mission.
Want to learn more about Quora? Visit https://www.quora.com/
Jobs You May Like
Product Manager - Product and Service Excellence
Airbnb, San Francisco, California
Betterment, Betterment HQ - New York City
Group Product Manager - Local Business Products
Yelp, San Francisco, CA
Product Support Engineer
Palantir Technologies, Palo Alto, CA
Casper, San Francisco
Director of Product Creative - Infrastructure
Netflix, Los Angeles, California