Software Engineer - Machine Learning
Quora, Mountain View, CA
Q&A platform that empowers people to share and grow the world’s knowledge
- Improve our existing Machine Learning systems using your core expertise
- Identify new opportunities to apply Machine Learning to different parts of the Quora product
- Work with other engineers to implement algorithms and systems in an efficient way
- Take end to end ownership of Machine Learning systems - from data pipelines and training, to realtime prediction engines.
- 3+ years of industry experience in Machine Learning or related field
- Good understanding of mathematical foundations of Machine Learning algorithms
- Previous experience building end to end Machine Learning systems
- Knowledge of Python or C++, or the ability to learn them quickly
- BS, MS or PhD in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical field
- Love of the Quora product
We want to democratize access to knowledge of all kinds—from politics to painting, cooking to coding, etymology to experiences—so if someone out there knows something, anyone else can learn it. Our mission is to share and grow the world's knowledge, and we're building a world-class team to help us achieve this mission.
Want to learn more about Quora? Visit Quora's website.
Jobs You May Like
Engineering Director, Compute and Observability Teams
Kensho, New York City, NY
Full Stack Developer (Web/Backend) (m/f)
Enterprise Security Engineer
Zoox, Foster City, CA
Aptoide, Lisbon, Portugal
Lead Business Analyst/Product Owner