Software Engineer - Product
Quora, Mountain View, CA
Q&A platform that empowers people to share and grow the world’s knowledge
- Work on a product team focused on a major user-facing area of Quora.
- Identify high impact features that achieve goals, and be able to explain rationale for your decisions.
- Design and implement product and platform features at massive scale with data-driven iteration.
- Drive projects from ideation to production using the full technology stack.
- Work with designers, fellow engineers and data scientists to prototype and implement functionality and analyze impact.
- Work quickly and effectively on multiple projects, prioritizing effectively to ship new features and scale up existing ones.
- Passion for experimentation and new ideas.
- Love of both the Quora product and community.
- Interest in using data and user research to inform product decisions. Experience with effective A/B testing is a plus.
- Experience with product development at major web and mobile companies.
- Ability to think holistically about a complex, social product, and map big picture metrics to a realistic actionable plan.
We want to democratize access to knowledge of all kinds—from politics to painting, cooking to coding, etymology to experiences—so if someone out there knows something, anyone else can learn it. Our mission is to share and grow the world's knowledge, and we're building a world-class team to help us achieve this mission.
Want to learn more about Quora? Visit Quora's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Software Engineer: Frontend (Buyer)
Postmates, San Francisco
Lead Data Analyst, Pre-sales - Tokyo
Software Development Engineer - 3rd Party API
Twitch, San Francisco, CA
Kibana Platform - Area Lead
Software Dev Staff Engineer
Full Stack Engineer
Movable Ink, Movable Ink - NYC