Quora, Mountain View, CA
Q&A platform that empowers people to share and grow the world’s knowledge
- Plan and execute research for the most impact across the product development cycle. Collaborate cross-functionally.
- Use research to help product teams make confident decisions, and build empathy and intuition for our users.
- Communicate findings to working teams and share broadly throughout the company
- Investigate and experiment with new tools and methods. Innovate how we do research.
- Support and consult on designer- or pm-led research.
- Collaborate with Data Science to present complementary qualitative and quantitative sides of the picture.
- 5+ years of industry experience in User Research or related field.
- Degree in: HCI, psychology, anthropology, sociology, or other related domain
- Strong understanding of different research methods and when to use them: from formative to summative, quantitative to qualitative, or generative to evaluative
- Experience with concept and language testing, usability studies, paper prototype testing, interviewing, and surveys, at a minimum. Field studies, ethnography, participatory design, diary studies, or A/B testing experience are a plus.
- Strong communication, organizational, and project management skills
- Experience with recruiting and/or developing screeners
- Working knowledge of statistics and the principles of experiment design
- Understanding of and excitement for Quora as a product
- Expertise in one or more of the following areas: mobile, social media, user-generated content, online communities
We want to democratize access to knowledge of all kinds—from politics to painting, cooking to coding, etymology to experiences—so if someone out there knows something, anyone else can learn it. Our mission is to share and grow the world's knowledge, and we're building a world-class team to help us achieve this mission.
Want to learn more about Quora? Visit Quora's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Systems Engineer, Inventory Quality
Manager, Delegate Oversight
Oscar, New York, NY
Contract SOC Engineer (Splunk)
PlayStation, San Diego, CA
Lalamove, Hong Kong
Senior Financial Analyst
Data Scientist, Natural Language Processing (NLP) Specialist
Airbnb, Seattle, United States