Regional Director of Enterprise Sales
Because People Are at the Center of Healthcare
Key areas of responsibility:
- Ability to deliver compelling product demonstrations that translate complex technical concepts to the day-to-day needs of non-technical audiences.
- Analytical mindset and intuitive thinker, able to process inputs quickly and pivot messaging/emphasis to address audience interest.
- Develop and execute a territory sales plan that maps to company strategyMeet net-new interaction/meeting goals through networking, prospecting and conversion of leads.
- Manage sales process from initial interaction through to close.
- Accountable for achieving a territory sales target.
- Quickly become expert on the product use cases, underlying technology platform and future vision and lead conversations with a wide range of health system contacts.
- Lead product demonstrations that communicate complex technical and operational concepts using crisp, easy to understand, value-oriented language/stories.
- Collaborate with company leadership and the go-to-market team to continually evolve and improve product packaging, positioning and pricing.
- Work closely with sales and marketing leadership to define and evolve sales process, market approach strategy, target account definition, etc.
- Use Salesforce to keep all territory activity, opportunities and forecasting current.
- B.A. or B.S. degree in marketing, business or equivalent experience preferred, and an MBA is a plus.
- Understanding of hospital operations, economics, and systems.
- Candidates will have 8+ years’ experience in sales management, business development and/or enterprise-level business consulting working in the software industry, selling complex SAAS solutions (selling to hospital/healthcare systems is preferred).
- 4+ years recognized and rewarded experience selling SAAS solutions.
- Experience working in cross-functional organizations.
- Strong ability to coach sales teams and lead through influence. Experience working in high recurring revenue software sales environments (preferred).
We believe in the power of data. But after years of working in hospitals we’ve seen it make things harder for frontline teams when it should be making healthcare work better. That’s why we founded Qventus. Our mission is to simplify how healthcare operates, so that hospitals and caregivers can focus on delivering the best possible care to patients. We believe that new technology has the power to transform how patient care is delivered and managed. We use artificial intelligence and machine learning to create products that help healthcare organizations and their people adapt in the moment and make the right decisions from the most complex data. Since launching our first customer in 2014, we’ve been committed to improving operational efficiency. While some prefer to tackle moonshot projects, we believe that improving small day-to-day decisions can, over time, create massive improvements in healthcare.
Want to learn more about Qventus? Visit Qventus's website.
Jobs You May Like
Account Manager, Sydney
Pinterest, Sydney, Australia
Enterprise Account Director
General Assembly, Sydney
Account Manager, Experiences Supply (French)
TripAdvisor, London, United Kingdom
Media Client Partner
Taboola, New York
Sales Lead, Regional Sales
WeWork, Beijing Beijing China
Provider Network Development Specialist
Devoted Health, Houston, TX