Architect, Store Design
rag & bone, NY - Headquarters
Effortless urban style, with expert craftsmanship
Rag & Bone is looking for an experienced Architect to join our Store Design team.
The role will have a critical role in the design, planning, and execution for wholesale, franchise, retail renovation, new retail projects as well as our offices and showrooms. The ideal candidate will have a cross-disciplinary skill set including a strong interest and experience in fixture design, as well as specialty retail projects such as pop-ups and events.
The candidate should have a solid foundation in architecture or interior design and a proven track record of working collaboratively with internal and external partners. The candidate will lead projects to consistently meet deliverable dates and pull in key team members as needed throughout the process.
As architectural projects develop into construction phase, this candidate will work closely with our Construction Project Manager and our in-house Rag & Bone Custom Fabrication shop to see through projects to completion.
• Prepare all phases of project documentation from SD through CD.
• Prepare comprehensive fixture package for Custom Fabrication team and any outside vendors.
• Prepare FFE package for project with extensive knowledge of current materials, manufacturers, furniture dealers, finishes and vendors. Must have a broad range of contacts and knowledge base in the interior design field.
• Work with general contractors, consultants, and fabricators to meet overall project objectives.
• Own planning and execution of retail renovation, new retail, offices, and showroom projects.
• Own planning and execution for all wholesale and international projects, and independently lead collaborations with cross-functional partners including sales, marketing, PR, visual team members and international partners.
• Manage permitting, landmark approvals, zoning codes etc. alongside project AOR.
• Oversee jobsites throughout the entire process, including construction administration in close partnership with our Construction Project Manager.
• Provide renderings to support store concept development and fixture designs for presentation to the owner.
• Minimum 4-6 years of architectural and/or Interior design experience, retail preferred.
• BA/BS in Architecture or Interior Design from an accredited program.
• Proven ability to prioritize projects while adhering to strict deadlines.
• Ability to work collaboratively and drive team success.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent graphic presentation skills.
• Technical proficiency in AutoCAD, Adobe Suites, 3dMax, Rhino or Sketchup .
Links to portfolios and/or websites are required. Any application without will not be considered.
About rag & bone
Interested in joining one of the most dynamic fashion brands in the world?
From its origins in New York in 2002, rag & bone instantaneously distinguished itself by combining British heritage with directional, modern design. Today, the brand has become synonymous with innately wearable clothing that innovatively melds classic tailoring with an edgy yet understated New York aesthetic.
Want to learn more about rag & bone? Visit https://www.rag-bone.com/
Jobs You May Like
Piktochart, Penang, Malaysia
Director, Brand Design
Strava, San Francisco, CA
Senior UX Researcher
Eventbrite, San Francisco, California
Senior Software Engineer - iOS Automation and Tooling
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Senior/Lead User Researcher
Affirm, San Francisco, CA
Part Time Visual Design Instructor
General Assembly, San Francisco