Operations Supervisor (Full-Time) - Sloane Square
rag & bone, London, UK
Effortless urban style, with expert craftsmanship
rag & bone is seeking an Operations Supervisor for our Sloane Square location in London.
Operations Supervisors are essential to keeping our stores functional and efficient. The ideal candidate is responsible for supporting company and management initiatives/direction while ensuring adherence to the policies and procedures as outlined by the organization. A successful candidate possesses a skill set that allows them to strategically execute both front and back of house responsibilities to support a best in class customer experience.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
Maintain Operational Excellence
Policy and Procedure (P & P)
- Ensure store adherence to company P & P
- Maintain a high level of knowledge and understanding of all P & P
- Supervise the receiving/transfer/RTV processes
- Ensure maximization of storage and capacity in all product/supply categories
- Partner with store management team to facilitate the bi-annual inventory take process
- Execute corporately directed cycle counts
- Actively manage inventory discrepancies
- Contribute to the achievement of low inventory shrink by ensuring consistent execution at all inventory touch points (receiving/transfers/RTV/sales)
- Ensure all company assets are well represented and are maintained in accordance with brand standards
- Ensure timely and consistent communication and follow up for all store maintenance issues
- Responsible for disseminating corporate communication to the store team
- Communicate operational initiatives and procedures to store team
- Serve as store expert in core operational systems
- Educate store staff on POS and core operational systems
- Troubleshoot technology issues in partnership with corporate IT team.
- Generate and execute on new ideas to set our brand apart and ensure we operate at best in class status
- Lead store team to flawlessly execute company operations
- Model behavior which exhibits rag and bone’s core values
- Appropriately manage conflict
- Provide training and direction to peers and management
- Partner with store management to ensure positive brand representation as portrayed through product, store maintenance, and customer service
- Support a best in class level of customer service through extensive product knowledge and operational ownership
- Partner with store management to resolve customer service issues
- Manage customer repairs, dry-cleaning, and alterations programs
- Maintain a one company/one experience perspective in all customer service interactions
- Understand and exemplify the rag and bone brand philosophy and lifestyle
- Emulate the brand aesthetic and embody and strong sense of fashion
- Consistently act within the core values of rag and bone
- Appropriately manage conflict with all members of the team and take ownership of your contribution to the overall team
- Contribute to a positive, fun, professional, productive, and team oriented store atmosphere
- Identify opportunities to support the team in delivering best in class customer service
- Ability to receive feedback from management and peers
- 2-4 years of retail experience in an operations or management role.
- Ability to lift at least 30lbs, carry, push, pull, squat, kneel, twist, turn, climb, crawl, reach, and bend.
- Availability to work per the needs of the business.
About rag & bone
Interested in joining one of the most dynamic fashion brands in the world?
From its origins in New York in 2002, rag & bone instantaneously distinguished itself by combining British heritage with directional, modern design. Today, the brand has become synonymous with innately wearable clothing that innovatively melds classic tailoring with an edgy yet understated New York aesthetic.