Sales Specialist (Part-Time) - Georgetown
rag & bone, Washington, D.C.
Effortless urban style, with expert craftsmanship
rag & bone is seeking both part-time Sales Specialists for our Georgetown location.
Sales Specialists are integral to the success of the store environment. The ideal candidate possesses a skill set that allows them to anticipate the needs of both their clients and team in order to drive sales and create a consistent and high-quality in-store experience.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Support a best in class level of customer service through extensive product knowledge, strong selling skills, and authentic clienteling
- Consistently meet sales and Key Performance metrics as established by Store Management
- Take ownership for the customer experience in your store by providing customized and personal relationships with each customer/client
- Understand and exemplify the rag and bone brand philosophy and lifestyle
- Emulate the brand aesthetic and embody and strong sense of fashion
- Maintain a one company/one experience perspective in all customer service interactions
- Provide assistance with floor sets, window changes and other merchandising expectations where necessary
Maintain Operational Excellence
- Policy and Procedure
- Maintain a knowledge and understanding of all Policy and Procedure
- Adhere to all policies and procedures as outlines by the organization
- Stock/Inventory Management
- Contribute to the achievement of low inventory shrink and high inventory accuracy by ensuring consistent execution at all inventory touchpoints
- IT Systems
- Accurately process Point of Sale transactions
- Consistently act within the core values of rag & bone
- Appropriately manage conflict with all members of the team and take ownership of your contribution to the overall team
- Contribute to a positive, fun, professional, productive, and team oriented store atmosphere
- Contribute to and support company and management initiatives as needed
- Identify opportunities to support the team in delivering best in class customer service
- Ability to receive feedback from management and peers
- Previous experience in contemporary or luxury fashion sales/clienteling preferred
- Ability to lift at least 30lbs, carry, push, pull, squat, kneel, twist, turn, climb, crawl, reach, and bend
- Availability to work per the needs of the business
About rag & bone
Interested in joining one of the most dynamic fashion brands in the world?
From its origins in New York in 2002, rag & bone instantaneously distinguished itself by combining British heritage with directional, modern design. Today, the brand has become synonymous with innately wearable clothing that innovatively melds classic tailoring with an edgy yet understated New York aesthetic.
Want to learn more about rag & bone? Visit rag & bone's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Sales Ambassador - Stanford Shopping Center
Lush Cosmetics, Palo Alto, California, United States
Optician, The Summit at Fritz Farm
Warby Parker, Lexington, KY
Instacart, Manalapan Township, NJ
sweetgreen, San Mateo, CA
Technical Support Manager
Twilio, San Francisco, CA or Remote
PatientPop, Santa Monica