Sales Supervisor (Full-Time) - Woodbury Commons
rag & bone, Central Valley, NY
Effortless urban style, with expert craftsmanship
rag & bone is currently seeking a full-time Sales Supervisor for our Woodbury Commons location.
Sales Supervisors play a key role in ensuring sales goals are consistently met, a customer-centric floor environment is being maintained and service standards are executed according to company guidelines. In addition to being a highly productive sales driver, this person will act as an extension of store management as a leader and role model to all Sales Associates when it comes to service standards and adherence to company policy.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
Customer and Brand Experience
- Build customer loyalty through in-store experience
- Demonstrate product knowledge and support senior management with delivery of this information to staff
- Display best in class customer service techniques, clienteling standards, and sales interactions.
- Be the example for team by consistently achieving sales goals and key performance metrics
- Assist Sales Associates with customer interactions in order to elevate the level of services and teach the Associate how to properly engage with customers
- Encourage and recognize opportunities for team selling
- Understand and exemplify the rag & bone brand philosophy and lifestyle
- Emulate the brand aesthetic and embody a strong sense of fashion
- Provide assistance with floor sets, window changes and other merchandising tasks as necessary
- Resolves customer service issues utilizing the best in class service philosophy
Maintain Operational Excellence
Opening and Closing
- Ensure the store is opened and closed each day according to company guidelines. This includes but is not limited to ensuring a timely opening/closing, ensuring visual standard and store cleanliness are up to par at the beginning and end of each day, merchandising standards are met and the register is properly opened/closed
Policy and Procedure
- Maintain knowledge and understanding of all Policy and Procedures
- Act as a resources for team if there are questions on Policy and Procedures
- Contribute to the achievement of low inventory shrink and inventory accuracy by ensuring consistent execution of all inventory touch points
- Accurately process Point of Sale transactions
- Consistently act within core value of rag & bone
- Appropriately diffuse conflict with all members of the team and take ownership of your contribution to overall team and store environment. Escalate conflict to management where necessary.
- Identify opportunities to support the team in delivering a best in class customer experience
- Ability to receive feedback from management and peers with respect and composure
Drive the Business
- Assist in tracking, monitoring and communication business results as necessary
- Model and teach store associates to support a positive client-centric environment
- Ability to grow and manage a clientele
- Minimum 2+ years of specialty retail experience
- Experience selling in a commission based environment
- Proven ability to drive business through clienteling
- Previous experience in contemporary or luxury retail
- Proven ability to meet sales goals
- Availability to work per the needs of the business
- Ability to lift at least 30lbs, carry, push, pull, squat, kneel, twist, turn, climb, crawl, reach, and bend
About rag & bone
Interested in joining one of the most dynamic fashion brands in the world?
From its origins in New York in 2002, rag & bone instantaneously distinguished itself by combining British heritage with directional, modern design. Today, the brand has become synonymous with innately wearable clothing that innovatively melds classic tailoring with an edgy yet understated New York aesthetic.
Want to learn more about rag & bone? Visit rag & bone's website.
Jobs You May Like
Customer Experience Representative - Dutch
Eventbrite, Cork, Ireland
Outbound Sales Consultant
Endurance International Group, Waltham, MA
Customer Experience Manager
Slack, Dublin, Ireland
Customer Success Manager
Sailthru, New York
Technical Support Team Leader
Braintree Payments, Chicago