Sales Support Associate (Full-Time/Part-Time) - Aspen
rag & bone, Aspen, CO
Effortless urban style, with expert craftsmanship
rag & bone is seeking full-time and part-time Sales Support Associates to join our Aspen location.
Sales Support Associates support both the back of house and front of house operational functions. Back of house functions include, but are not limited to, unpacking/packing shipments, organizing the stock room, answering phones, and understanding and executing operational policies/procedures. Front of house activities flex between greeter, runner, cashier, phone answering, and whatever else the store requires. Sales Support Associates support an efficient product flow as well as a best in class customer service experience.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
Maintain Operational Excellence
Policy and Procedure
- Maintain a knowledge and understanding of all Policy and Procedure
- Perform the receiving/transfer/RTV processes
- Ensure maximization of storage and capacity in all product/supply categories
- Execute corporately directed inventory cycle counts
- Assist with the investigation and rectification of inventory discrepancies
- Contribute to the achievement of low inventory shrink and high inventory accuracy by ensuring consistent execution at all inventory touchpoints (receiving/transfers/RTV/sales)
- Have proper understanding of BOH/FOH IT systems
- Accurately process Point of Sale transactions
Customer and Brand Experience
- Partner with Operations Supervisor/Store Management to ensure positive brand representation as portrayed through product, store maintenance, and customer service.
- Support a best in class level of customer service through extensive product knowledge and operational ownership
- Assist with POS, customer repairs, dry-cleaning, and alterations processes
- Partner with the sales team to provide exemplary customer service
- Provide assistance with floor sets, window changes and other merchandising expectations
- Maintain a one company/one experience perspective in all customer service interactions
- Understand and exemplify the rag & bone brand philosophy and lifestyle
- Emulate the brand aesthetic and embody and strong sense of fashion
- Consistently act within the core values of rag & bone
- Appropriately manage conflict with all members of the team and take ownership of your contribution to the overall team
- Contribute to a positive, fun, professional, productive, and team oriented store atmosphere
- Identify opportunities to support the team in delivering best in class customer service
- Ability to receive feedback from management and peers
- Previous experience in retail stock, logistics, and/or customer service preferred
- Ability to lift at least 30lbs, carry, push, pull, squat, kneel, twist, turn, climb, crawl, reach, and bend
- Availability to work per the needs of the business
About rag & bone
Interested in joining one of the most dynamic fashion brands in the world?
From its origins in New York in 2002, rag & bone instantaneously distinguished itself by combining British heritage with directional, modern design. Today, the brand has become synonymous with innately wearable clothing that innovatively melds classic tailoring with an edgy yet understated New York aesthetic.
Want to learn more about rag & bone? Visit rag & bone's website.
Jobs You May Like
Customer Experience Associate
Trust & Safety Operations Manager
Snap Inc., Los Angeles, CA
Part-Time Technical Support Representative
Strava, San Francisco, CA
Customer Experience Knowledge Management Senior Specialist
Airbnb, Dublin, Ireland
Customer Support Representative
Sales Specialist (Part-Time/Full-Time) - Beak St., London
rag & bone, London, UK