Senior Application Integration Engineer
- Are you a results-oriented application integration engineer with a visionary, technical and thorough understanding of business systems? We have the perfect role for you!
→ The IT organization at Rapid7 is looking for a applications integration engineer to join the growing Enterprise Applications team. This role is perfect for a technical individual who likes to solve problems using a hands-on approach within day-to-day and project-based workstreams.
At Rapid7 we are...
- Energetic, Passionate, Fun and Enthusiastic
- Self-Motivated and Accountable – we are able to take direction and manage prioritization of work
- Results-Oriented and Collaborative – we are able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Committed to Continuous Learning – we strive to continuously learn and adapt to new tools and techniques
The ideal candidate will bring the following to the table:
- 7 to 10 years of enterprise CRM and ERP application integration experience
- Excellent technical, communication and relationship skills, along with IT and business savvy
- Ability to deliver complex integrations solutions on our integration platform Workato or similar to meet business requirements
- Proficiency with design, creation and modification of data flows between our critical business applications
- Experience with source to target mapping definitions and data transformations
- Experience with the application of integration patterns to meet our evolving business needs
- Experience with AWS Services like SQS, Lambda, RDS, S3 etc.
- Experience with productivity applications like GSuite and Slack
- Capacity to create connections that provide actionable insights as key business events happen.
- The ability to work effectively with business analysts, key stakeholders, application administrators and end users to understand business and functional requirements and translate to software changes.
- The ability to work directly with stakeholders to define online objectives and assist with selecting appropriate tools.
- Expertise to produce high quality solutions to enhance user productivity.
- Capacity to bring fresh ideas on how technology can be used to solve big problems.
- Provide technical leadership and guidance for junior team members.
Conduct appropriate testing and documentation on software development projects.
We have ambitious goals and need people that, are dynamic, desire to be part of something BIG, and are passionate about excellence in service. You have a chance to be part of a company that is changing how people think about SecOps. If you want a place where you can grow and make an impact … this is it.
Rapid7 transforms data into insight, empowering IT and security professionals to progress and protect their organizations. How? Our solutions are powered by advanced analytics and an unmatched understanding of the attacker mindset. This makes it easy to collect data, transform it into prioritized and actionable insight, and get it to the people who can act on it—all in an instant. Our products and services enable organizations to innovate securely and reliably, and include offerings in vulnerability management (Nexpose), penetration testing (Metasploit), application security (AppSpider), SIEM/incident detection and response (InsightIDR), and log management (Logentries). Learn more at Rapid7.com.
Want to learn more about Rapid7? Visit Rapid7's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Machine Learning Engineer
Credit Karma, San Francisco, CA
Information Security Lead
Mixpanel, Seattle, Washington, San Francisco, California
Quality Analyst - 2019 Bangalore
Ring, Santa Monica, CA
Forward Deployed Software Engineer, New Grad
Palantir Technologies, Singapore, Singapore
Engineering Manager - Android
Hotstar, Bangalore, Karnataka