Director, North American Channel Sales
Rapid7, MAKE SURE THIS IS UPDATED
Rapid7: Transforming data into answers
The Americas Director of Channels is responsible for the overall operation and performance of the selling partners in the Americas. Initial responsibilities include designing and implementing a channel partner program that establishes the business and technical requirements for partners, the financial model under which we will conduct business together, and establishing effective go to market relationships (GTM) with targeted partners. As part of building the GTM relationships the Director will identify, recruit, and build tight business relations with select partners and will be responsible for enabling both the partners’ and the Rapid7 GTM organization to leverage each other. The role also includes ensuring Rapid7 and the partners have the necessary operational elements in place as to successfully conduct business seamlessly for each party with special focus on the end user experience.
Key requirements for the role include:
- Demonstrated excellence in building channel programs and operating frameworks.
- Substantiated track record of profitable channel program growth over consecutive years.
- Readily apparent interpersonal skills and verifiable references supporting the ability to build lasting, valuable business relationships.
- Strong desire to win and track record of winning where winning includes all parties in the ecosystem.
- Technical acumen and ability to comprehend technology solutions and train others on the business and technical value of these solutions.
- 5+ years of Enterprise Software sales, direct or indirect
- 2+ years of Channel Partner leadership sales roles
- 4 year college degree
- Domain knowledge of the information security space
Rapid7 transforms data into insight, empowering IT and security professionals to progress and protect their organizations. How? Our solutions are powered by advanced analytics and an unmatched understanding of the attacker mindset. This makes it easy to collect data, transform it into prioritized and actionable insight, and get it to the people who can act on it—all in an instant. Our products and services enable organizations to innovate securely and reliably, and include offerings in vulnerability management (Nexpose), penetration testing (Metasploit), application security (AppSpider), SIEM/incident detection and response (InsightIDR), and log management (Logentries). Learn more at Rapid7.com.
Want to learn more about Rapid7? Visit Rapid7's website.
Jobs You May Like
Channel Account Manager - Japan
GitHub, Tokyo, Japan
Sleep Specialist (Retail Sales Associate) - Kenwood
Casper, Cincinnati, OH
Business Development Associate (Inside Sales)
EnerNOC, IE - Dublin
Vice President of Sales - Federal
C3.ai, Washington, D.C.
Cloudflare, London, United Kingdom
Qualtrics, Raleigh, NC