The Federal Sales Territory Manager is responsible for establishing and developing business through existing and new clients in the Department of Defense.
- At least 5 years successful experience in sales of security solutions directly to Federal Government Customers and System Integrators. Ideal candidate will come from a security and/or networking background with experience building relationships with in the Federal market.
- Candidate must be self-motivated with strong knowledge and at least 3 yrs experience in the technical security space: Vulnerability Management, Policy Compliance, Intrusion Detection Systems, Intrusion Prevention Systems, Network Scanners, PCI, Policy Compliance and Audit Tools.
- Deep knowledge of the cybersecurity and networking ecosystem, including manufacturers/vendors, systems integrators and VARs.
- Knowledge and experience with the Federal acquisition cycle including RFI, RFP & RFQ from market surveys through responses, procurement, award and post-award activities. Strong background evangelizing, deploying and managing vulnerability management programs. Good understanding of security related certifications such as FedRAMP, NIAP/Common Criteria, DISA STIGs and FIPS 140.
- Strong working knowledge of Salesforce (SFDC) or similar CRM tool
Rapid7 transforms data into insight, empowering IT and security professionals to progress and protect their organizations. How? Our solutions are powered by advanced analytics and an unmatched understanding of the attacker mindset. This makes it easy to collect data, transform it into prioritized and actionable insight, and get it to the people who can act on it—all in an instant. Our products and services enable organizations to innovate securely and reliably, and include offerings in vulnerability management (Nexpose), penetration testing (Metasploit), application security (AppSpider), SIEM/incident detection and response (InsightIDR), and log management (Logentries). Learn more at Rapid7.com.
Want to learn more about Rapid7? Visit Rapid7's website.
Jobs You May Like
Account Executive, Inside Sales
Sales Manager (m/w)
foodora Germany, Frankfurt am Main
Country Manager (SaaS Startup)
Ematic Solutions, Makati, Manila, Philippines
Sales Development Representative (Benelux/Nordic Regions)
NGINX, Cork, Ireland
Policy Analyst, Compliance
Index Exchange, Toronto
Regional Channel Manager - EMEA - Germany