Rapid7 has moved it’s D.C. office to a brand new location in Arlington, VA and we’re expanding our Federal Sales Team.Rapid7 is a leading provider of security data and analytics solutions that enable organizations to implement an active, analytics-driven approach to cyber security. Our experience in cyber security provides our customers with deep insights into attacker behaviors. Rapid7's solutions empower organizations to prevent attacks by providing visibility into vulnerabilities and to rapidly detect compromises, respond to breaches and correct the underlying causes of attacks.
We are adding a senior level Account Executive to our Sales Team to focus on Department of Defense growth. This role is responsible for establishing and developing The perfect candidate will have demonstrated experience in this vertical with a terrific reputation for overachieving quota while focusing on the customer. S/he should also be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against a territory coverage plan and consistently deliver on quarterly revenue targets.
The Account Executive will be an especially strong seller who has experience in DoD who thrives in a team environment.S/he should be able to work in fast-paced, dynamic environment and have very strong verbal and written communication skills.
- At least 5+ years successful experience in sales of security solutions directly to Federal Government Customers and System Integrators. Ideal candidate will come from a security and/or networking background with experience building relationships with in the Federal market.
- Strong history of exceeding quota
- Candidate must be self-motivated with strong knowledge and at least 3 yrs experience in the technical security space: Vulnerability Management, Policy Compliance, Intrusion Detection Systems, Intrusion Prevention Systems, Network Scanners, PCI, Policy Compliance and Audit Tools.
- Deep knowledge of the Cybersecurity and networking ecosystem, including manufacturers/vendors, systems integrators and VARs.
- Knowledge and experience with the Federal acquisition cycle including RFI, RFP & RFQ from market surveys through responses, procurement, award and post-award activities. Strong background evangelizing, deploying and managing vulnerability management programs. Good understanding of security related certifications such as FedRAMP, NIAP/Common Criteria, DISA STIGs and FIPS 140.
- Strong working knowledge of Salesforce (SFDC) or similar CRM tool
- Military Veterans Encouraged to Apply
Rapid7 transforms data into insight, empowering IT and security professionals to progress and protect their organizations. How? Our solutions are powered by advanced analytics and an unmatched understanding of the attacker mindset. This makes it easy to collect data, transform it into prioritized and actionable insight, and get it to the people who can act on it—all in an instant. Our products and services enable organizations to innovate securely and reliably, and include offerings in vulnerability management (Nexpose), penetration testing (Metasploit), application security (AppSpider), SIEM/incident detection and response (InsightIDR), and log management (Logentries). Learn more at Rapid7.com.