Sales Manager - Enterprise
Rapid7, Boston, MA (Global Headquarters)
Rapid7: Transforming data into answers
Driven by results and defined by excellence, the Named Sales Manager is responsible for a team in the West Region. Supported by sales engineers, a channel team, business strategy and enablement, marketing and product team, the ideal candidate is an unstoppable dynamo focused on teamwork, fun, and success. The Named Sales Manager will be tasked with managing up to 7 reps that will be selling our award-winning Threat Exposure Management product suite, while helping to continue the growth of this segment.
A natural sales leader, the Named Sales Manager will develop innovative strategies to extend the Rapid7 Named Accounts sales model, maximize new product markets and build a predictable sales engine. Leveraging energy and activity, the ideal candidate will possess the ability to motivate, coach and challenge their teams to re-define success and create a phenomenal customer experience.
- Responsible to build upon and develop an existing sales team responsible for hyper-growth in the white hot security industry
- Manage a sales team responsible for selling the Rapid7 TEM (Threat Exposure Management) technology and associated services to accounts based in either the West region
- Work with marketing to develop targeted sales campaigns for the team that promote the Rapid7 TEM products and associated services within this segment
- Strategize with the team on positioning for high level security products and services initiatives
- Proactively look for new revenue generating opportunities
- Work with new hires in developing and being proficient in the Rapid7 sales methodology materials and current product knowledge
- A solid professional, with 5+ years of experience in a quota carrying software sales experience
- Security industry specific experience
- Experience coaching and mentoring team members
- Proven record of success, and the understanding of both the customer buying process and the sales methodology
- Accountable for business growth and target attainment through accurate pipeline management and forecasting
- A natural ability to build strong relationships to ensure growth by leveraging channel partners and the broader security community
- A charismatic leader, who can attract talent, takes pride in individual growth and has the ability to grow the team into the next phase of their development
- The ability to work cross functionally with Product Marketing, Engineering, Customer Success, People Strategy, etc.
- Up to 25% travel is required for this role
- 2+ years sales management experience
- Experience mentoring and coaching
Rapid7 transforms data into insight, empowering IT and security professionals to progress and protect their organizations. How? Our solutions are powered by advanced analytics and an unmatched understanding of the attacker mindset. This makes it easy to collect data, transform it into prioritized and actionable insight, and get it to the people who can act on it—all in an instant. Our products and services enable organizations to innovate securely and reliably, and include offerings in vulnerability management (Nexpose), penetration testing (Metasploit), application security (AppSpider), SIEM/incident detection and response (InsightIDR), and log management (Logentries). Learn more at Rapid7.com.
Want to learn more about Rapid7? Visit Rapid7's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Account Executive- Wind
Uptake, 600 W Chicago Ave, Chicago, IL 60654 ste 775
Sales Specialist (Part-Time) - Livermore
rag & bone, Livermore, CA
Enterprise Sales Development -Russian Market
SimilarWeb, Tel Aviv
Townsquare Interactive, Tyler, TX
Account Manager, CPG
Pinterest, Chicago, IL
Solutions Consulting Manager